Does anyones girlfriend/boyfriend get jealous or mad for being on here alot

by not the administrator 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

well im trying to make up for a "lost childhhod" i guess by dating a younger girl. lol did that sound like a good excuse ?

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

well im trying to make up for a "lost childhhod" i guess by dating a younger girl. lol did that sound like a good excuse ?

Yes, theres nothing like the feel of a hardbody!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, at least you're honest about it.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

yeah its the hard body for sure because sometimes their reasoning on things will make you think damn wtf? but its all about the hard body

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

yeah its the hard body for sure because sometimes their reasoning on things will make you think damn wtf? but its all about the hard body

I'm wondering if you've told her this.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

yeah its the hard body for sure because sometimes their reasoning on things will make you think damn wtf? but its all about the hard body Nothing wrong with that my friend. Hardbodies are where its at!

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

dont have to tell her theirs people like you that do it for me.i love her and im good to her but this would probably be alittle different if she wasnt so hot. male and female think different anyways as do older and younger people so theres alot of different thinking going on at my house i guess

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    dont have to tell her theirs people like you that do it for me.

People like me would not tell her.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    dont have to tell her theirs people like you that do it for me.i love her and im good to her but this would probably be alittle different if she wasnt so hot. male and female think different anyways as do older and younger people so theres alot of different thinking going on at my house i guess

Nope its people like me that steal girls away from guys like you!

M'

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I'm just yanking your chain man. I'm very bored tonight! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit