Allow myself to introduce....myself

by pele38 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    ...except for KLS. She's a sweetheart

Say Robbie , you have a little brown on the end of your noseMONKEY POWER!!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome Pele. Yes, you have to watch that monkey! She nearly hijacked my first post.

Cellist

• pele38
    pele38

WOw !!! I didn't expect such a quick response and so many all at once..cool. listen for those of you out there who are still solid in the faith, please, my intent really isn't to stumble you. I feel that as long as you are happy, you can worship how you wish and believe in what you believe. It's just that over the years my faith has decreased greatly in this organization. Thanks Goldminer, "Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom by Raymond Franz", i'll definetly look for that book, and if you have any sources please let me know. I just recently started a relationship with a woman outside the congregation because frankly, within the congregation I'm not considered much of a catch, (There isn't a huge market these days for a single father with 2 kids). Even before that though I just could not help but notice the coldness of many of the brothers and sisters in the org. Many of which I would see in around town or on the bus, and half of them would barely cut a smile at you. Not even a hello. They either treat you like a pariah, or they make you seem invisible. Everything is based on you doing more for the cogregation, or going out in se5rvice more, never do they really have a genuine interest in you as a person. They just sort of look and you and then judge you based on what they see or what they perceive. Well I know that it is going to be a long road before i make good my escape, but hopefully I can continue on with my kids and look forward to having a productive life outside of the organization.

• Sith
    Sith

Kathy, that brown is just a little zit cream. Back to topic...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Pele,

Hello and welcome! You wouldn't happen to be the Brazilian soccer player, would you?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome PELE38 ! ! !

Again thanks for having me. P

It's a pleasure for us to have you...and it just goes to show...sometimes it's good to be had (but only sometimes).

I think you're gonna love it here.

~Merry

• Bryan
    Bryan

Nice to meet you Pele!

Look forward to hearing more!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Legolas
    Legolas
    and one thing that I have come to realize is that whether or not this is the true religion, I feel that it is populated by some of the most loveless, judgemental, and hypocritical people I've ever been around

Welcome Pele38!!!!!! That is so TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! I and my family left last month!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love this board and the people on it as I do!!!!!!!! I/we look forward to hearing more from you! So pull up a chair and stay awhile!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I just noticed your intro ' Allow myself to introduce....myself' ......... Right from Austin Powers...........Gee I love it!!!!!!!!!!

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

damn i didnt even get a hello but ill throw you one. hello this place is most interesting for sure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit