What was your favorite part of Apostate-cheese-beer fest?

by schne_belly 41 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Evil Dustin pure Evil!

Speaking of EVIL????????????? Where was Evil Force? Hmmmmmmmm?

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

The thing that scared me the most is when Dustin became demunized!!!!!!!!!!!

dus5dh.jpg

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL....Oh My God that is scarey!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

That picture rules!!! But you should see the one Tristan has. I look like the Anti-Christ.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Having people over who didn't get too worked up (like I did) that the conditions were less than desirable. I think I enjoyed seeing everyone just chatting away like old friends the most.

Dustin...when you screamed I was in the house and thought that someone had cut off an arm or leg. It was THAT blood-curdling (is that the right word? Curdling? hmmmmm...brain fart). Jeeeeeeezzzzzzz...you almost gave this old lady a stroke!!!

love, cathy l.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Sorry Cathy, that was a little over the top. (ha ha) Scary thing is I didn't even have a microphone, and I wasn't warmed up at all. Usually it's a lot harder than that. Usually a little lower pitched than that too. Oh well, that will keep you on your toes. Anyways thanks for everything. I can't wait until next year.

• JH
    JH

Stilla singing

The band

Seeing Cathy and family going out of their way to make the party a success ....oh and a few female butts here and there...

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hmmmmmmmm...Mr. Rat seems very soft-spoken and quiet like; but it is just a trick so he can check out "a few female butts here and there"!! I must say they came in all shapes and sizes at this apostafest. A very good sampling of butts. And that goes for the guys too!

cathy l.

P.S. I'm glad you liked the band...I just wish they could have played "Plugged In"!!! Everyone remember...it's:

www.treeofwoe.com (shameless kid promotion)

• luna2
    luna2

Looks and sounds like you all had a great time. Loved hearing about it and seeing the pictures!

• JH
    JH

Mr. Rat seems very soft-spoken and quiet like
    It's just that my brain and my mouth aren't well connected....but my fingers are...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit