What was your favorite part of Apostate-cheese-beer fest?

by schne_belly 41 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

I have too many to mention..... It was just a really good time!

Hey did anyone know that Stillajwelder is an awesome singer? HA! :-)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Hey did anyone know that Stillajwelder is an awesome singer? HA! :-)

Heck yes! Those kingdom songs he sang brought tears to my eyes!

My favorite part? I dont think I have one either, its all good!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Although I was not there, all the yummy but pics made me feel like I was.

Damselfly

• blondie
    blondie

Meeting everybody and talking. Seeing all your lovely faces and beaming smiles.

Blondie

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Ohhhh... also meeting the "famous" Blondie and her hubby. ( How could I forget) They are the greatest and so encouraging! I think everyone going was anxious to meet her :-)

• blondie
  • wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

The all powerful blondie...

The music was pretty awesome, but meeting everyone and sharing stories, etc was my fav.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Meeting Blondie is like meeting Elvis!

Except the part of he is a guy and a singer and dead.

Brooke

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Yes, TREE OF WOE was pretty awesome. My hubby and I have been listening to their CD that we purchased at the fest all weekend. We both have been humming "Mushroom Cloud" and it's still going through my head.... I only wish I would have had the band sign my CD.... I do belive they'll go to the top :-)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

So many things! I loved meeting blonde also! (((((hugs)))))))). I just adore stilla, he is a hoot! The band was great! Wander, your a funny duck too! (dont you ever give me the finger again, you hear me?) Everybody was so nice! I think my bf was shocked! He didnt want to go, but he had a great time. Seeing a mooner from dustin, and snapping a pic was funny!

I have to tell a little short story that made us laugh. When we got back to the motel, We went to jh's room with Wanderlust, and my bf. Stilla's room was across the way so we knocked. He came out in just his shorts. So my bf went out into the hallway to talk to him. An older couple came down the hall to go to their room. So my bf put his arm around stilla, and said loudly, "are you ready to go to bed now honey?" I think the older couple just about had heart attacks!!!! It was damn funny!

Ok, long enough post! Hugs to all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit