Terrorist backlash - and so it starts

by katiekitten 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• jula71
    jula71

Damn it U/D !!! You beat me to that. At least she has a sense of humour!! It doesn't make sense, most news corps lean so left, they should be falling over!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Its rotten in the UK, cos we have such a diverse mix of people. I feel so sorry for the good muslims, and hindu's etc that bear the brunt of stupid people who dont understand.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

I know many Muslims and were raised around them. They are good people and very courteous. They raise their children with a strong moral code and have a beautiful claim on culture, architecture and science.

BUT, they belong to a cult. Far more dangerous in scope than any other cult I know of.

The cult of Mohammed got its start in warfare and slaughtered its way into status through fear and repression.

Just like Christains, except that Jesus wasn't a warlord.

Will anyone dare to agree that Muslims are also a victim of their own religion?

• Orthodox Islam teachs "us vs them", that's right you are the infidel.
    • Repression of women
    • Sick ideas about heaven and hell (if you though fire was bad, deal with "puss"!).

Don't blast me for ignorance. I've studied Islam in my 'quest'. Mohammed's cult is the youngest "world religion" - and it acts like it.

In an XJW forum like this, you have got to identify cults when you see them. Pity the fool for his shackles.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:The cult of Mohammed got its start in warfare and slaughtered its way into status through fear and repression.

Radio show talk host Mike Savage has suggested the US and its allies start practicing "Random acts of violence" against Iran, Syria, and their ilk. Drop bombs from 75,000 feet and bomb the shit out of a city and then publicly deny it but privately tell the bombees we did it and then say "we're going to continue bombing the shit out of your country and others until and unless you take the initiative and kill all of your terrorists. Have a nice day."

Farkel

• upside/down
    upside/down

Now Farkel...are you just trying to piss...***you know who***...off?

I've wondered that myself...how come westerners aren't so offended at the "Muslim" ways that they strap bombs to themselves and walk into crowds of women and children...Hell if the price of oil keeps going up...maybe "they" will?

u/d (of the it's all a snare and a racket class)

• Simon
    Simon
    Radio show talk host Mike Savage has suggested the US and its allies start practicing "Random acts of violence" against Iran, Syria, and their ilk. Drop bombs from 75,000 feet and bomb the shit out of a city and then publicly deny it but privately tell the bombees we did it and then say "we're going to continue bombing the shit out of your country and others until and unless you take the initiative and kill all of your terrorists. Have a nice day."

It's good to know that intelligence is thriving the US of A !

Now, when people *here* hear some fanatical extremist in the middle east encouraging the killing of westerners and we all shake our heads and think we're all so much better than them, don't forget that there are people on 'our side' that come out with exactly the same things.

I've wondered that myself...how come westerners aren't so offended at the "Muslim" ways that they strap bombs to themselves and walk into crowds of women and children...Hell if the price of oil keeps going up...maybe "they" will?

We bomb them from 25,000 feet and watch it on TV. I guess the real difference is that we kill more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit