Constantine...Throw up !!!

by Legolas 32 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

I rather enjoyed it. LOL I've never read the graphic novels the movie was based on, but I have read other sf series that have a similar feel. I guess I like odd stuff. Not sure if I liked it well enough to buy the DVD or not. I'm still deciding.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Watched it. Thought it was dumb.

Nice speshafects s'bout all. Reeves isn't exactly an actor of any ability so I didn't expect much. I'm a sucker for the winged ladies though!

It fit the graphic novel profile. Kinda like Sin City. They are better books than movies.

W.Once

• Sirona
    Sirona

I loved it!

great film!

Sirona

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm with Sirona on this one, me and the BF watched it the other night and really liked it! Now, I want to read the book! LOL!

• heatherg
    heatherg

Ahh, the beauty of free speech!!!!

I thought the movie was fantastic, an going to buy the DVD.

Legolas, are you just not into that sorta genre of movies?? What kind do you like? hg

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas, are you just not into that sorta genre of movies?? What kind do you like?

I do like that kind of movie.........But i'm sorry I just couldn't follow it....LOL

• heatherg
    heatherg

Hey, can't please everyone all the time!! hg

• Dustin
    Dustin

I liked it alot. The book was really good as well. I'm all about the blasphemy.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Legolas - I'm with you! I hated it too. I went to see it on the preview night at the cinema a few months ago because the trailers were just awesome. I wen despite the fact the Keanu Reeves, most wooden actor in Hollywood was the main character, and I can't stand him.

I went expecting some sort of horror movie and it turned out to be a comedy. I do not like comedies at the best of times and I definitely don't like it when I go to see a horror film and it turns out to be one. It was not scary or suspenseful - I was hoping the scenes in hell were going to form the bulk of the film and basically all you got was what you'd seen in the trailer.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I thought it was good...in a violent, angry, depth free kind of way...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit