Constantine...Throw up !!!

by Legolas 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I just watched the movie Constantine!............ SAVE your money it SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts????????

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I almost picked it up today, why so bad?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey, I liked it and I might even get the DVD. I found the Christian mythology very fascinating.

I almost picked it up today, why so bad?
    Try renting it before you buy it to see if you like it.
  • Legolas
    Legolas

Oh my gawd!!!!!!! Well I'm having a few tonight......... bad night............ When I have to repeatedly ask "what's going on" or "who's that" or "why did he do that?" ..It's a bad movie to me........I couldn't follow it at ALL..... Not to mention I think it is blasphemous!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    it is blasphemous!!!!

All the more reason to watch it!

• Legolas
    Legolas

To Elsewhere... I got to love ya.......hehe!

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Oh my gawd!!!!!!! Well I'm having a few tonight......... bad night............ When I have to repeatedly ask "what's going on" or "who's that" or "why did he do that?" ..It's a bad movie to me........I couldn't follow it at ALL..... Not to mention I think it is blasphemous!!!!

well maybe it was because you were having a few.. that you couldn't follow it

I heard quite a few say they really liked it..

I haven't seen it yet but plan to

• Legolas
    Legolas
    well maybe it was because you were having a few.. that you couldn't follow it I heard quite a few say they really liked it.. I haven't seen it yet but plan to

You might be right...........But I still think 'I wouldn't get it'. It just stunk!!!!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm with Legolas on this one. I tried to watch it (sober, by the way) on Wednesday night with my roommate, and we both looked at each other at the same time, about 30 minutes into it, and both exclaimed in stereo, "this movie f##king sucks!". We shut it off and turned on the X-box.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I'm with Legolas on this one. I tried to watch it (sober, by the way) on Wednesday night with my roommate, and we both looked at each other at the same time, about 30 minutes into it, and both exclaimed in stereo, "this movie f##king sucks!". We shut it off and turned on the X-box.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! At least I know I'm not crazy or that I had 'a few too many'!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit