Has anyone requested their Publisher Records or any other 'records'?

by tabbycat 27 Replies latest jw friends

• tabbycat
    tabbycat
    ...and if so, what happened? I am now living quite far away from my old hall, and no-on here knows I used to be a JW. I don't know who the secretary would be in my old hall, as it's been a long time.
  • Legolas
    Legolas

what do you want them for?

• JT
    JT

yep , i requested my own, i wanted to see what my fellow elders would say about me and sure enough along with the pub card., school slips was the letter of introduction and it was a dog letter of me and Lady C-

you got to love it, i got it by playing a wonderful trick on the body of elders since i used to request letters form other SEC all the time

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I have not, but asked that question myself. There is a provision for having your personal records returned to you. It is addressed in the Elder's Manual (Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All The Flock). It states on Page 102 paragraph 1 of the book:

" If a baptized person insists that he does not want to be part of the congregation and requests that his name be removed from all our records, we should comply with his request."

Kwin

• JT
    JT

if you like feel free to email me i can request it in your behalf and when it comes in send it to you, smile

wt hates us for playing games on their Society Men

[email protected]

we can arrange everything off line, been doing this for former jw now for almost 8yrs - smile

• tabbycat
    tabbycat

Thanks all. I'll think about all this. I am concerned that it would be seen as an 'informal' disassociation, and I am still agonising over it all, and what/how would be the best way to go about everything. My only concern JW-wise is my JW mother and sister, and trying to cause as little hurt or disruption as poss to them...

• JT
    JT

I have not, but asked that question myself. There is a provision for having your personal records returned to you. It is addressed in the Elder's Manual (Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All The Flock). It states on Page 102 paragraph 1 of the book:

"If a baptized person insists that he does not want to be part of the congregation and requests that his name be removed from all our records, we should comply with his request."

Kwin

Actually there is no arrangement to return any records to individuals – at one time some elders would allow you to see your pub card but only elders are allowed maintain them

The instructions you mentioned only would result in you being DAED- you will not get any “records”

To my man:

Thanks all. I'll think about all this. I am concerned that it would be seen as an 'informal' disassociation, and I am still agonising over it all, and what/how would be the best way to go about everything

##

O no my friend we are not talking about daing, we are talking about myself as the SEC of the

Lakeside Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses would inform the SEC of your old hall that you have moved in and would like to be reactivated, we have a fine pioneer bro and his wife studing with you and you are attending meetings and we would like to have your pub cards sent along with a letter of introduction- which will allow the elders to tell your new congo all your dirty little secrets, any judicial cases in the past and restrictions currently , yes some elders tell your whole life story

And the best part is you get to read it all unbeknown to them- smile

Touch base with me offline I can tell you exactly how it is done-

• JT
    JT

hey if need be we can get the entire phone Service committee of elders here in Lakeside congo to sign off on the request

hey it is the most fun you can have on your way out of the org- smile

• JT
    JT

phone

corr

phony

• tabbycat
    tabbycat

Thanks JT. An email is on its way to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit