What to do??

by RichieRich 28 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Think about this for a moment.

JWs believe that their relentless work now will be rewarded with paradise later.

However, in an effort to get into paradise, many JWs do nothing but work, and serve god. I know my mother does.

So I wonder, what does she think she's going to do in paradise? What is there that she likes, that will occupy her eternally??

Ever thought about this?? With nothing to do, what good is infinite time?

• minimus
    minimus

This is too heavy. Where's Hillary when we need her?

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

We should all be pleased to know that without all of our worldly burdens, we will have much. much more time to grobble at the feet of the Governing Boobies.

Can't you just imagine, kingdom halls open 24/7, assemblies every weekend, no end to the wonderful spiritual food that will be provided on a constant basis. I imagine speakers all over the world belting out those beautiful kingdom melodies.

I can't wait to hear the daily talks that inform us of the pain and suffering that the FDS had to endure in order to bring us to such a fantastic paradise!

• Grace
    Grace

To me it's what WT has taught them that the faithful ones will do for 1000 years. Pick up dead carcasses of almost 6 billion people, perform hard labor building homes and tending the fields. Plus there's that dubious answer of marriage(?) and children(?) who obviously will not age because death and sickness will be a thing of the past. Imagine having a two year old for 1000 years?

If Jehovah does this to those he loves, then the elder's are right: I am better off dead with no hope of resurrection.

Grace

• Grace
    Grace

Forgive my punctuation on my last post. I put an apostrophe in elders. Too much looking over my shoulder today!

Grace

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

first they going to do the same for the comming 1000 years.

the people who get a ressurection have to read the WT and awake also, so preaching will continue for a thousand years.

wow, that is a something to look forward to .......

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Where's Hillary when we need her?

now minimus, you know that can and will be percieved as an "attack"...

Can't you just imagine, kingdom halls open 24/7, assemblies every weekend, no end to the wonderful spiritual food that will be provided on a constant basis. I imagine speakers all over the world belting out those beautiful kingdom melodies.

but after a while, there will be truly no point or necessity for this... so what then?

To me it's what WT has taught them that the faithful ones will do for 1000 years. ; Pick up dead carcasses of almost 6 billion people, perform hard labor building homes and tending the fields. ; Plus there's that dubious answer of marriage(?) and children(?) who obviously will not age because death and sickness will be a thing of the past. ; Imagine having a two year old for 1000 years?

right, but what about after... I mean, we can quick build like no other, so the renovation of the earth should take no more than a 3 day weekend...

the people who get a ressurection have to read the WT and awake also, so preaching will continue for a thousand years.
    but without clergy, and all the real bad people... this will work quickly.
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I know when my JW honey talks about paradise, he talks about studying for ever and ever and ever and ever. Won't that be wonderful? He says it with reverence and stars in his eyes.

When he talks like that I get this creepy shuddery icky getmeouttahere feeling. I've only been inside a jail once, to visit my sister in law. I've known ever since I am not a gal who can do hard time.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Where's Hillary when we need her?

now minimus, you know that can and will be percieved as an "attack"...

LOL!! You guys crack me up!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

First of all those serving and obeying the WTS will not get into any paradise at all as long as they continue to support this satanic organisation it's all in vain.

Secondly the paradise will not be in the way they imagine it, obviously there will be no GB or elders or any jws there, and the human body will be of a much greater nature than it is at present in essence it will be a new creation.

The jw paradise concept, when and how it will come, who will enter it, and how it will be, is a myth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit