Do you believe that good comes from fighting?

by jeanniebeanz 32 Replies latest social family

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

fighting with your mate is stupid. while ones screaming the other one isn't listening and is only thinking about what to scream back at you. me and my girl get on different computers and I'm each other. that way you hear both sides and you cant scream and she cant deny saying what ever it is she forgot she said.

now as far as fighting a guy and getting physical yeah I'm all for it. straight up toe to toe no weapons and no kicking them when their down. nothing feels as good as beating the crap out of someone that needs it i think. i dont start fights and every fight that i have been in was for a reason. i dont see any difference between fighting a guy and spanking your kids. sometimes they need it.

• Frog
    Frog

wow nta you keep a count of the injury by doing your arguing online?! allot of things tend to be said in the heat of the moment when you're being rubbed up the wrong way so to speak that aren't necessarily meant to be as harsh as they come across. I figure in any arguement with your partner each party is partly responsible for what the other says, it's just never the most successful way of resolving any high tention situation.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Not if its destructive, there are much better ways to resolve things.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I don't see the point in fighting. It's due to a lack of self-control, and nothing good can come from it.

When I get in a disagreement with someone which escallates to the point of fighting, I usually walk away until we can talk about things in a civil manner. When people start going at it they often say things which NEVER should have been said to the other party.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

frog its not keeping account really it just that you can scream faster than you can think and when your typing things you tend to leave out the hurtful things that would be said because it takes to long to type it and it gives you a minute to think about it before you say it. it simplifies things i think.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've often wished to go to war with a keyboard, with my wife. It's such a surgical strike. carefully controlled. The energy that could be reduced would be a wonderful tool. Our interactions with each other are so much different than when we see, and hear our lovers and our opponents.

Who's that hiding behind your curtain?

• not the administrator
    not the administrator
    Who's that hiding behind your curtain?

who me?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Must Be Nice NTA

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

man Ive been sitting here trying to figure out how to change the picture to another one and I'm not smart enough this time of day to do it. its a picture i painted and i was going to show some more but I'm having problems thinking. Ive got alot of weird paintings and a few sculptures. one of the few things i find joy in

• prophecor
    prophecor

Go to your profile, click on edit, upload photograph from computer, browse, find photo, left click and hit update. it should load a new avatar for you from whatever photos are on your hard drive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit