London mosque surrounded by armed police

by Ellie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, tough little blighters. Good one.

I am proud of the racial tolerance I see all the time in Birmingham, and London and all the little towns inbetween. I trust the ordinary British person to carry on regardless.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    If my 13 years olds can work it out, why do grown educated adults still think that meeting violence with violence is going to work?????

Because you can't "work it out" with these radicals. They won't stop killing your Men, Women and Children untill every last non-muslim is dead. Then they will start on other muslims because they don't believe exactly as they do (this already goes on in muslim countries). The only way to deal with these radicals is to take them out at every opportunity before they kill more innocent people.

I doubt you will feel the way you do when one of these radical groups get thier hands on some radioactive material to make a dirty bomb, a full blown nuke or some sort of biological / chemical weapon and lay waste to some European or North American city.

• dmouse
    dmouse

OK.

So I'm going to visit a friend in London tomorrow. His name is Naveed, an asian, a Muslim. I've known him for years - he wouldn't hurt a fly.

He's devastated by what's going on. In fact, he travels to work on the tube and today he sat on the train and EVERYONE was looking at him - he rang me up in tears.

We shouldn't judge an entire community from a few extremists.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

We shouldn't judge an entire community from a few extremists.

I think you,ll find most people dont.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit