London mosque surrounded by armed police

by Ellie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yeah. Islam finally takes over Europe 1300 years after Tours.

You are being irrational and not cool headed - Europe has fought too many wars for freedom not to be free - bit like saying when the IRA was at the height of its campaign that Britain was going to be RC and governed from Rome/Dublin

• Beans
    Beans

I believe the english will take care of business on there own terms internally.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Looks like they're trying to hunt down tomorrow's would-be bombers. Please tell me you dont have a problem with that?I imagine the Police have got pretty itchy Fingers right now,as a regular London Traveller im glad about that.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Agreed there Fleaman..theres nothing wrong with being vigilant and hopefully these attacks will stop.

This isnt an excuse however to start to tar every muslim or extremist with the same feather...this would simply exacerbate the problem.

DB74

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

This isnt an excuse however to start to tar every muslim or extremist with the same feather...this would simply exacerbate the problem

100% with you there Db.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    Looks like they're trying to hunt down tomorrow's would-be bombers. Please tell me you dont have a problem with that?I imagine the Police have got pretty itchy Fingers right now,as a regular London Traveller im glad about that.

I took his comments as a positive one. Meaning that if he (bomber) didn't get caught now, he would attempt again and probably succeed.

• Carol
    Carol

CNN is saying that they have arrested one of the suspects they've been looking for after yesterday's attempted bombings.....in the same or very close to the location where they shot the young man earlier today!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

In school I said to my pupils if someone on the street was being rude to you what would you do?

They said 'id tell them to F**k off, id smack them in the gob"

OK I said, so smacking them in the gob would make them realise they shouldnt be rude to you? When you are rude to me, If I smack you in the gob will that make you think 'oh I mustn't be rude to Mrs Goode?'

'NO, we'd fu*king smack you back miss' they said.

OK - so hitting someone doesnt make them think that rudeness and violence in wrong then?

If my 13 years olds can work it out, why do grown educated adults still think that meeting violence with violence is going to work?????

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Edited

repeat post

Sorry

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I believe the english will take care of business on there own terms internally. Thats a good comment.This Country has got quite a high tolerance of taking s**t but we only take so much. We,re tough little Blighters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit