London mosque surrounded by armed police

by Ellie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Im just waiting for some bleeding heart liberals to condemn the Police for shooting someone in what is technically cold blood.

The Police did the right thing imo.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if there are quite a few armed Police on the underground.

• Carol
    Carol

They're reporting on the news here in the States that the young man had a bulky winter coat on and when asked to stop.....ran and bolted the ticket gate (?). Having traveled extensively through the subways (Underground) of New York City....I feel for everyone in London.

CNN is now reporting that they don't wish to close the underground, but it's a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation should more attacks be made tonight or tomorrow! And that contrary to normal, most police officers in London and surrounding areas are armed!

Just know that our prayers are with all of you.....please be observant, careful and safe.....but don't let a few stop you from living your lives! Their goal is to control our lives through fear!

Danielle (my daughter) and I are still going through with our plans to spend at least a week next summer in London! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some of the friends from the JWDF!

• IronGland
    IronGland

[removed]

• Carol
    Carol

Irongland that would make us no better than them!

Now they're talking on CNN about the Police conducting random searches of backpacks and large packages. The bleeding hearts are worried about profiling........well too bad, it's inconvenient......but that's what's needed for the safety of all! All sporting events, concerts, theme parks, government buildings, etc. here in Florida as well as in most of the U.S.... check handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. before you enter. You know it's going to happen, so you just allow time for it!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

definitely some cool heads required here or terrorists will have achieved what Hitler could not -easier said than done from my comfortable position here I know

• IronGland
    IronGland
    definitely some cool heads required here or terrorists will have achieved what Hitler could not

explain.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well the last thing we want is everybody to get all up in arms and shooting on site and race/religion attacks against mosques - that will achieve nothing but a further cycle of hate and violence - cool calm heads doing nothing rash

• IronGland
    IronGland

Yeah. Islam finally takes over Europe 1300 years after Tours.

• Carol
    Carol

Touche' stillajwexelder.....I'm watching the mother of one of last weeks suicide bombers in tears, explaining that she was not aware of what her son was doing and that she was praying for all of the victims.

If we start stereotyping nationalities, races and religions.....and making them pay for crimes committed by persons of the same nationality, race or religion....then all we've done is let the terrorsits win by disrupting our lives and proving we are just as bad as they are!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Looks like they're trying to hunt down yesteday's would-be bombers.

More like...

Looks like they're trying to hunt down tomorrow's would-be bombers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit