Adam and Eve Found!!

by Wasanelder Once 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wasanelder Once
  • Daunt
    Daunt

I am a believer. That the tabloids can get so hilarious.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Eve was a babe...measurements and all..

But how "endowed" was a "perfect" man....?

Enquiring minds want to know.

u/d

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I immediately applauded that incredible photo which I'm sure will soon make its appearance in some major museum. Here are a few things I learned from it:

Adam appears to be winking. Do you suppose he got lucky just before he expired?

Eve had some kind of fruit in her hand and I don't see a bite mark. Have we been hoodwinked that she actually ate of the fruit?

The fruit must've been a very special variety having been preserved for some 900 years.

Their lack of clothing indicates that The Gap had not yet made its debut.

They were both skinny -- a testimony to the wickedness of today's fast food joints.

They were "Perfectly Preserved" according to that reliable source. I'd say it depends on what you mean by perfect.

Fats

• Now What?
    Now What?

I might get that issue. Kinda interested in that Sexiest Magician and her snake.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

What kind of a haircut does Adam have? Its rubbish.

• nerofiddle
    nerofiddle

What ever happened to separation of church and state? It’s bad enough they put “IN GOD WE TRUST” on all of our money. Now I’m convinced they’ve gone and put Eve’s mug on the front side of the new 2005 buffalo nickel! Anyone who doubts this need only compare the new nickel to the Adam and Eve photo! Go ahead, you’ll see…I’m not lying!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

U/D asked....

But how "endowed" was a "perfect" man....?

A perfect 10???!!!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

For some reason this topic evokes thoughts of dishonesty so I decided to look up the definition. I think it is a fair one but I can't remember where I found it -- honest! I cross my heart and hope to ... okay, I better not go quite that far.

Dishonesty is a term which in common usage may be defined as the act of being dishonest; to act without honesty; a lack of probity, to cheat, lying or being deliberately deceptive; lacking in integrity; to be knavish, perfidious, corrupt or treacherous; charlatanism or quackery.
    Examples of dishonest entities follow though not necessarily in that order: Weekly World News, National Enquirer, and Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Fats

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I much preferred the picture of the Alien licking Condi Rice!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit