Prince Charles was driving on his mother's estate when......

by sixsixsixtynine 16 Replies latest social humour

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Is that a true story?

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    Is that a true story?

yes.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I didn't think Diana was all that hot. Her nasty manipulative simpering was a big turn off. I would probably turn to Camilla too - she always looks game for a laugh at least.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao! Ohhhh... that's just wrong!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Yeah I remember when Diana did that bizarre interview a few years before she died. She was making those weird facial expressions like she had just smoked PCP.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    Yeah I remember when Diana did that bizarre interview a few years before she died. She was making those weird facial expressions like she had just smoked PCP.

Yeah, I remember that!!! Then afterwards, she got in a car chase with the cops, and ended up doing several months in jail.

And when she got out, she went right back to performing. They didn't call her the "hardest working man in show business" for nothing!

• Mary
    Mary
    The Women's Wear magazine published a bitchy little nod to the whole thing some time ago that went something like this: 'HOW could Prince Charles leave beautiful Diana for a woman with a face like an alligator handbag?!?'

Now that's just not true........I'd say Camilla's face looks more like an alligator's ass turned inside out after a particularly nasty bowel movement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit