Prince Charles was driving on his mother's estate when......

by sixsixsixtynine 16 Replies latest social humour

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Prince Charles was driving on his mother's estate when he accidentally ran over her favorite dog, killing it instantly. He jumped out of his car and sat down on the grass, distraught. Suddenly he noticed a lamp half buried in the ground. He dug it up and polished it off. A genie appeared and said, "You have freed me from thousands of years of captivity. As a reward I will grant you one wish."

"Well," Prince Charles said, "I have all the things I need, but I just killed this dog. Is there any way you can bring it back to life?"

The genie looked at the dog and said, "The dog is too mutilated to bring back to life. Is there something else you would like?"

The prince thought for a moment, reached into his pocket and pulled out two photos. "I was married to this beautiful woman Diana," Prince Charles said, showing the genie the first photo. "The whole country loved her. But we divorced and then she died. A few months ago I married this woman, Camilla."

He showed the genie the second photo, then said, "Camilla isn't the beauty that Diana was, and everyone hates her. Do you think you can make her as beautiful as Diana?"

The genie studied the two photographs and after a few moments said, "Let's have a look at that dog again."

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

BWHAHAHAHAHA

• tetrapod.sapien
  • zulukai
    zulukai

HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!! That's just plain cruel!

The Women's Wear magazine published a bitchy little nod to the whole thing some time ago that went something like this: 'HOW could Prince Charles leave beautiful Diana for a woman with a face like an alligator handbag?!?'

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I AM EMBARRASSED COS I laughed -I just could not help myself

• luna2
    luna2

Okay, that's really funny! Hahahahaha! Oh my.

Poor Camilla...lets be fair, though, she's an older gal and everybody compares her to Diana who's frozen in our minds at the age of 36. Pretty tough to compete with that.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Good one!

• Legolas
    Legolas

hehe

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

LOL

I think Camilla always looked like a Pit Bull. My apoligies to Pit Bulls.

Will

• xjwms
    xjwms

LOL

Sounds about right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit