Daughters Prom Pic

by Legolas 121 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

yes

i really am.

no lie. I don't know how to prove this to you.. but I am!

• kj
    kj

Legolas- that is what I meant, it's great that you DA'd and she can now be a normal teenager. And you can be a normal family! Congratulations! I hope you have lots of fun times (with pictures) ahead

kj

• kj
    kj

Richie- I believe you. Your posts just crack me up. You seem so much smarter than most 17 year-olds I remember at that age. And way to smart to fall for the JW crap. Good for you!

• Carol
    Carol

Richey is one of the greatest young men I've ever talked to.......and my daughter think's he's "Hot".......and so do a couple of her friends standing behind me! I've got first dibs on him when he fades and if his Mom give him a hard time. He's coming to Florida! So the rest will just have to get in line!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richey is one of the greatest young men I've ever talked to.......and my daughter think's he's "Hot".......and so do a couple of her friends standing behind me! I've got first dibs on him when he fades and if his Mom give him a hard time. He's coming to Florida! So the rest will just have to get in line!

let me finish washing my clothes, and I'll be on my way...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Carol where do you live in Florida? My parents live there in the winter they own their own place in Fort Mede.

• Carol
    Carol

I've got a washer and dryer.....just throw them and your hunting gear in a couple duffle bags and let me know when you'll arrive. I can even promise you deer and turkey hunting in Georgia this year and regular time at the gun club.

and maybe we can get more pictuers of Cinderella on this site if we ask real nice!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I've got a washer and dryer.....just throw them and your hunting gear in a couple duffle bags and let me know when you'll arrive. I can even promise you deer and turkey hunting in Georgia this year and regular time at the gun club.

Carol my dear... you very well may one day regret saying that...

I Carol, Legolas, females in general, and hunting...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Richie you are " The cutest"!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie you are " The cutest"!!!

finally, something we can agree on...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit