Daughters Prom Pic

by Legolas 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Carol
    Carol

Talesin, it's hotter than the devil here in Florida also, by my a/c works (it's wonderful when your boyfriend is in the business!). Grab a ticket and fly over......we can sit in the den and sip lemonade.....you can have the chaise under the a/c vent!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Talesin our ac only took about 10 minutes to put in, it's worth it believe me.

Who are you talking about anyway you got me thinking now???

• horrible life
    horrible life

Legolas Isn't is wonderful to have these memories! I did not have my picture taken at all in school from 8th grade on. I did not like the

Black Glasses my father picked out for me. My parents never asked. Can't find a picture of me til I got married, the 2nd time. I'm so thankful for special occasions, love and no weird no-no's. Your daughter is very beautiful, and lucky to be a normal teenager now. HL

• Legolas
    Legolas

Thanks Horrible life, if you want show us a picture of your wedding!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'll get somebody to help me.. Give me a week. I looked goooooood.

• kj
    kj

Legolas-

Your daughter looks like a princess! My poor cousin got grounded for the whole summer for sneaking out to her prom. It is awesome you're letting your daughter be a normal teenager.

Richie- you crack me up! Are you really only 17? You seem too smart for your own good

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Leg, and arwen... just don't try to hook your kids up... forced things never work. I wasn't trying to claim your daughter, I was only kidding.

• Legolas
    Legolas

KJ we disassociated ourselves last month.. It's great to be free, and to let her be "NORMAL".

I showed my daughter what everyone was saying and she was laughing her ass off... she thinks Richie is the coolest guy.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hey!!! Guess Who I am? I'm horrible_life! I love my space bar!! Are you a boy or girl???

• Legolas
    Legolas

I have to ask to.... Richie are you only 17??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit