It's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kls 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Oh happy day and tears of joy ! Now everyone bow down to the rain Gods for this blessed event for we have been in a severe drought

Drink trees

Drink my dead flowers

Drink my lawn that is now brown and dead

I suppose now would be a good time to shut the windows

Yippie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

*Dances a pagan dance to celebrate and worship the evil-pagan Gods of nature. With a special wink to the mother goddess* lol

• JH
    JH

I'm glad that you finally have rain. Here, finally the humidity went away, and I can breath again.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Is monkey fur/hair waterproof?

• kls
    kls
    Here, finally the humidity went away, and I can breath again.

Damn Rat , you been holding your breath all this time? Well no wonder your mouth is always stuck open

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Aw hell, kls. We've had rain off and on for two weeks here. But then....we get webs between our toes during hurricane season down here.

But I'm glad yall are not sufferin' from drought anymore.

Frannie

• lilbit
    lilbit

Send some of that my way will ya monkey it hasnt rained in 6 months here..

Lilbit

• z
    z

Kls don’t go out your fur will get wet and you know this is not good ….lol.
    As Jh said we could not breathe here the humidity was high and HOT and we had
    Some days rain all together was so shi$ so Golf was no show today back to nice sunshine
    Oh ya my lawn is nice and GREEN altogether my garden is lash and cool

• kls
    kls

Oh we need much more then then we are getting but anything will help.

Lilbit,,,,,,,,where have you been women ? It's not nice to go away for so long,,,,,,,,,,,,missed ya ,ya smartass.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's amazing how life depends on water and without it everything dries up, I was reading that even up to fairly recent times the Sahara was very green with lakes and rivers, and boats could move from north Africa to Nigeria across a region that is now a dessert and expanding all the time. Water makes all the difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit