Welcome ANEWME

by Crumpet 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I couldn't see a welcome thread for our new ex-elderette posting as anewme and wanted to say hi and ask what prompted her departure from dubdom.

Welcome anewme!

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Welcome....you'll become just as addicted as the rest of us

Actually its very helpful, and unlike the WTS's version there really is an "interchange of encouragement"

Enjoy your stay

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the board anewme I am sure you will find it very fun and enlightening being here to read as well as make posts.

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome to the board, anewme!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Welcome, Anewme,

and Hi Crumpy, havent spoken for ages. Hope you are OK.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(hey katie - just been either off work or too busy at work the last few days. Plus am grossly jealous that you are going to Miami and so am shunning you! xx)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Shun it up fuzzball!

Ive been dead busy too. Catch u around hun

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome anewme! May your posts be many and your problems be few!

cathy l.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, anewme.

Cellist

• anewme
    anewme

HOW ABSOLUTELY SWEET OF Y'ALL!!! Yeah, I am having such a good time reading all your thoughts and comments.
    Its so true that nobody knows how we feel like someone who has gone through it also!
    I'm just newly absorbing all this. I'm not ready to tell my story. (Should write a book too) But I did not take the intellectual road out. I chose to go out in a BLAZE OF SINFUL GLORY!!!
    I respect those who thought it all out a bit more than I did, you know, write the earnest letters, cite the scriptures, point out the inconsistencies, show some intellectual stuggle with it all.
    But no! Not me!
    I had to be all DRAMA!
    That little judicial committee room is probably still smokin!
    Thats all the past now.
    I've moved on and am ok with everything.
    Yes, I lost alot, friends, nieces and nephews, relatives, marriage, 35 years of my life.
    But it wasnt the worst experience humans can be subjected to. No one tortured me physically or ripped my nails out or made me walk the flames. It was all emotional drama that with the help of new friends I have gotten over. I got remarried in May to a handsome man 15 years younger than myself. But with all the time I give to feeling happy and free now I do wonder, you know, middle of the night stuff, how much of all that I used to believe do I still believe?
    That is why I have found your website here so intriguing.
    Thankyou for the warm welcome.
    Sincerely!
    Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit