WT response to your letters?

by Smiles 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Not me but a long time jw wrote a letter to the GB back in the 1980's asking them to explain why the GB were ignoring the rest of the annointed in the general way they run this org and in developping doctrine, and asked whether they were ever consulted on anything.

The reply was evasive stating that the current arrangement worked fine under jehovah's direction much as it did in the early Church with the Jerusalem apostolic Governing Body.

This of course is just a lame brained attempt to justify the centralisation of power in the hands of a small and largely inept inner circle that has absolutely no intention to share power with anyone and remember before the 1970's it was one or two individuals that held power (not 10-18) Russell then Rutherford then the Knorr-Franz duo.

Surely there was no apostolic GB even before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD and the Spirit operated in all members of the church giving each one various gifts. The apostles did not have a monopoly of inspiration, prophesy, or any gift.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

Writing letters to that "slave"

brings your fatih deep into grave

As he does not want to reason

his UN-NGO Liason

Dirty was that ugly thing

which became a real sting

Why should I write a letter to a team of men who are nothing more than opportunists during the whole time of their experiences?

They disfelloship people who ask certain questions - that is know not only in the US/Ca region.

They dont like competition, competition of truth.

They like submission - under their law.

As they feel as those who have got each and everything by the Lord.

But when they awake they will notify that it was a nightmare and they are nothing more than people who know how to beat brethren.

Sorry for them. Their teeth gnashing is to be heard already.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

About 9 years ago I wrote to the GB about several issues I had discovered. I didn't get a reply. I wrote a follow-up letter and eventually they sent two goons around, who told me all the questions I had asked were covered in Watchtower publications. I knew this wasn't the case so I wrote to them again. I received no reply.

These letters can be found here:

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040310/GRABBAGSELECTION/9999558

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040310/GRABBAGSELECTION/9999559

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit