Stinky burning tires

by kls 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    the stinky feet, damn!

LOL Butt, my brother inlaw had that problem , stanky feet and socks so my sister and i burned all his socks in their fireplace . He would leave them stanky things all over and wouldn't pick them up so we fixed the problem for him

PS ,We did warn all the neighbors to close the windows

• unique2u
    unique2u

We really can't smell it too bad thankfully, I think the wind is sending it more towards the interstate between Madison and Milwaukee- But when I'm outside I start to cough, I feel really bad for the people in Watertown that have asthma...We drove into Sun Prairie at about 4 and could see the smoke all the way from there..My Hats off to all those firemen out there!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes RAT I too thought the MONKEY

By the title of your thread, I thought that you were spinning your wheels again..
    I think the smell of burning rubber tires was about the same smell as monkey. Lets face it monkeys stink, poop, eat lice, and spray and live in the ZOO, She is in her element. usual. But we love her just the same. well we can pretend we like her.

love orangefatcat.

• talesin
    talesin

We had one here a year or so ago. Dangerous, the temps get very hot.

t_c ---- MOVE!

That stuff is like asbestos ... will kill you 30 years down the road and much more dangerous than a 2-pack-a-day tobacco habit. The fibres embed themselves in your lungs, and never go away!

:(

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit