Stinky burning tires

by kls 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I live about 45 min from a town called Watertown which has a massive tire fire and it has traveled all the way to my neck of the woods and the sky is black and the air really smelly. Of course it had to be today the first day it is cool enough to open my windows. well so much for fresh air.

Mann does it stick

Pu stink ,pu pu stink

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The smell of tire fat burning is pleasing to me. I am Sheldon, and you must burn tires before no other god(s).

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Why don't they put it out?

T_C of the We-Canadians-Recycle-Our-Tires Class.

• luna2
    luna2

Ugh! That's awful. I hope they can get the fire put out soon.

• kls
    kls

Six , i tell ya and tell ya to take your meds . Today Sheldon , tomorrow ShellyYou silly boy

• kls
    kls
    T_C of the We-Canadians-Recycle-Our-Tires Class

Classicist , that is what it is , a recycling plant for tires and all Fire departments are working on it and now it is reported a Propane tank exploded to add juel to the burning tires.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Will you bottle some of the smell and send it down here?

We don't get many opportunities to experience real life smells here in the mountains of East tennessee

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Classicist , that is what it is , a recycling plant for tires and all Fire departments are working on it and now it is reported a Propane tank exploded to add juel to the burning tires.

Ok, my ignorance. Personally, I wouldn't be breathing in burning rubber (how's a good vacation sound about now?), but, then, I live "near" a fiberglass? plant (really small place) that reeks and makes it hard to breathe when you pass by.

• carla
    carla

I can see it where I'm at to KLS, just opened up my house too! carla

• prophecor
    prophecor

Dagonit K, I thought oyu was gonna' tell us you was doin' burnouts in the backyard after droppin' in the 383

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit