Hi everybody

by Cellist 59 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

OH WELL !

All I was trying to do was get a smile to all of your lovely and

adorable faces. Thats what I get for trying to brighten a Monday.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello exjwms. You got smiles from this quarter. We have three singers in this house. Two treadle and one electric.

Cellist

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome Glad your spouse has made the exit with you. Marriages with one JW sound like a terrible way to live.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thanks for the welcome, love2Bworldly. I'm happy we left together too. It was hard enough, I can't imagine trying to do it alone. I have a lot of admiration for those that do.

Cellist

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Hey Frannie, we read your story. We eagerly anticipated each new installment and were very glad that you managed to pull yourself out of your troubles.

Yer kiddin', Cellist! I'm glad you survived it and the "demonic influences" in it didn't turn yall away from JWD, Cellist.

You have a great personality, cher. Glad to have you here.

Frannie

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thank you, Frannie. After all we've been through, "demons" don't scare us one bit. We knew one elder who made them look like puppydogs. In fact, we had a few Dub relatives who made the demons look downright righteous.

Cellist

• jula71
    jula71

Welcome to the board Cellist and fellow fader. One more thing, stand up for yourself !!! Don't let the monkey and Jeannie hijack your thread!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi Cellist,

welcome to the board. i am a student of the cello as well. i have played in one recital (Pachabel's Canon).

right now i am learning Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, and his Arioso.

my favorite recording is Paul Tortelier's version of Bach's Suite #2 for Solo Cello in D minor, which is incidentally, my ultimate goal too.

what are you working on?

hope to see you around.

Cheerio,

TS

• zanex
    zanex

welcome to the REAL truth...

the things we lost in our youth..

real friends found in pain

no more JW brainwashed uncouth

...welcome to the board....

-z-

• Cellist
    Cellist

jula, I was offline when the monkey and Jeannie let loose. But, boy, the fur would've really flown if I would've been here.

TS, I'm glad there's another cellist on board. I play in various mixed ensembles around town, so what I'm practising usually depends on what they're playing. Two pieces I'd love to be able to play are: Silent Woods by Dvorak and Concerto in G Major by Boccherini. Have you played the Brandenberg Conc.3? It's a fun ensemble piece.

Zanex, thanks for the welcome. This board's a great place.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit