Hi everybody

by Cellist 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

We "faded" more than a decade ago. At least, we began to fade. It took a few years before they gave up on us. When we first got a computer we googled "Ray Franz". Amazing's story of his exit was one of the first things we found. That led us to Randy's site, freeminds. From there we found this site. We lurked for about a year until we got the nerve to sign up. Now, after reading Amazing's latest post, we finally got the nerve to post ourselves. His post stirred up alot of memories, some good and some bad. So, hello everybody. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank those responsible (you know who you are) for re-introducing the term "happified" to our vocabulary. LOL

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hi...are you really a cellist

so welcome

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi, yes, I'm really a cellist. I'm not that good and that's not me in the picture.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi Cellist, welcome to JWD!

GBL

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

cool

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome from out of the woodwork, Cellist. I'm glad you're here now, and no longer there.

Hugs and love

Brenda

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thanks for the welcome, everybody. It took alot to crawl out of that woodwork.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome, Cellist~ I'm just trying to catch up on what I missed while I was sleeping in this morning. Glad you're here. Looking forward to more from you! ~Merry

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thanks Merry,

I'm sure we (hubby and I) will post more as we get used to it. We're here everyday, sometimes twice a day.

Cellist

• zev
    zev

welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit