Hi everybody

by Cellist 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls
    even our sewing machine was a singer

Cough , cough ,,,,,,,,,,,,you bad xjwms lol

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I see the monkey has been bad while we've been away. Helped along by Jeannie. exjwms, the only singer in this house is the sewing machine. Tijkmo, I know, cellos seem to be popping up everywhere. They really are a versatile instrument.

Cellist

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hi Cellist!

I'm doing the 'fade' extremelly slowly. Good to hear there are survivors out there.

Be well.

DY

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi DY, our fade was easy mentally and not so easy physically. It was rather tricky backing out of all our "privileges of service". I never did like that term, it always equalled unpaid labor in my mind. We were in a very nice congregation. Thankfully we had moved into a not very nice congo when it was time to leave. There were still some tears and frantic phone calls though. We felt bad for them, but there was nothing we could do. It was time to go. Couldn't stand another minute of it.

Cellist

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Jeannie Frijoles, KLS, good job in hijacking the thread!

Cellist, you are now officially addicted to JWD.

Hi, My name is Brenda and I can't log off JWD. I have carpel tunnel syndrome, and a bad case of TB... Tired Butt, but I still cannot log off.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

xjwms, I Pfaff at your Singer!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

xjwms, I Kenmore than your Singer

Welcome to JWD forum, Cellist! Good to have such a spirited new poster....and with a sense of humor

Frannie

• delilah
    delilah

Hello and welcome Cellist....

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Cellist,

My fade is the slowest I've known thus far because most of my relatives are firm JWs and I love them to pieces. Outside of the JW stuff, they're the nicest bunch of people I know and can't take yet the fact that I may lose them if I stop the JW facade altogether.

I do as least as possible to still be considered one of them, just to keep the lines of communication open between me and my folks.

They do know, however, that I'm 'spiritually weak', but as long as I'm still considered a JW they treat me very nicely. I just love them all so much!

My husband is very much into it, so there's my story. He also knows that I couldn't care any less about the Organization, but he loves me so he doesn't give me much grief about it anymore.

There will come a time in which I'll only attend Sunday meetings, and I won't knock on doors anymore. That will be more than enough for me.

DY

• Cellist
    Cellist

Brenda, we've been "addicted" for quite some time. Just now we'll have more fun with it. This is where we come for our daily dose of humor. It also helps us keep up on what the org has been up to. Hey Frannie, we read your story. We eagerly anticipated each new installment and were very glad that you managed to pull yourself out of your troubles. Delilah, thanks for the welcome. DY, family, close friends and work was our reason for fading. Otherwise we would've just told them all where to go. We knew it would be easier for everyone to think of us as "spiritually weak" rather than evil. Hopefully the org will collapse and everyone will be freed.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit