Could we be right, and they be right too?

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Is it possible that just about everything we say about the JW's on this forum is true, but on the other hand they would be the only true religion that God approves, even though they are imperfect and make errors?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

NO

Do I sense a bit of confusion on your part?

• JH
    JH

No, just want to start a good discussion....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Good Question, JH. I'll wait for some more critical and objective responses before I commit to this question, but I'm interested in what our more seasoned JW have to say.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - how can God approve of some of the things they do that are totally anti-scriptural and unscriptural - God is Love and you would know them by their fruits

• Satanus
    Satanus

No.
    S

• luna2
    luna2

JH, I've come to the point that if God (if there is one) has chosen that group of people...people who lie, can't get one prophesy correct, treat each other badly, cause family break ups, interpret the Bible incorrectly, don't protect children as an organizational policy, and have an origin with leaders who were adulterers, drunkards, con-artists, bullies and hypocrites; then I don't want to worship Him and live forever. He's nuts.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I would have to say maybe! I think they are right about alot of things. As a matter of fact I still believe alot they teach. I just disagree with too many things. Yes, they are imperfect just like us, BUT.....I think we can all agree, that the wts should know better than to get involved with the UN. If we know its wrong, they surely did! Thats not imperfection, thats just plain going against what Jehovah teaches! Oh thats right, Jehavah isnt teaching us, the wts is!

• JH
    JH

5 more posts Buttlight, and you will have the number of the beast....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I think they are right about alot of things. As a matter of fact I still believe alot they teach.

Like what? When ever someone says this I'm always curious as to what they are talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit