What is "the Report"?

by Kenneson 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I take that back. I still have a copy of the report. On the cover it has "The Report" and Ezekial 21:7. They were out of Florida back then.

The date of my report is dated October 1, 1994.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Randy did a report on the report here http://www.freeminds.org/history/report.htm

S

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I first went to the board H20 in 1998 when I was still a strong JW. I remember one of the posters named Stacy who was a JW too, she was married and had small children as I recall. We both were there trying to defend the WTS beliefs.

Within a few months, she had begun to "sound different and ended up say she was leaving to WTS because of a book she had read. I have never remembered what that book was, because I didn't wise up until the summer of 1999. I've often wondered what that book was, and what became of Stacy. She had moved to Maine, I think, and then lleft the board.

I am quite sure that THIS was the book she had referred to. I was SO angry with her for simply reading a book and leaving like that. It must have been pretty powerful. If I was smarter, I would have looked into it more, but I wasn't about to read something that would make ME leave the troof!

I sure would like to know what was IN that book! I haven't gone to the link yet, I wanted to reply to this thread in case I got sidetracked

Annie

Edited to add; I just went there and I was guest # 10,666!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I don't remember how I got this book. This was around the time I left the WT in 1993/1994. I think someone must have gotten my address thru one of the ex JW's I wrote to back then. I didn't get on the Internet until 1997. It was sent to me for no charge, and someone spent a lot of time binding and getting it published. I read it so long ago that I can't even remember what it said. I wonder if it's been updated since 1994.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

This is the Judean People's Front criticising the People's Front of Judea. They just don't seem to get it, the JW organisation is rotten to the core and by the 1930s was certainly anti-Christian. There is abundant evidence that God or Jesus Christ has never had anything whatsoever to do with the organisation. That saying about pots, kettles and the colour black springs to mind.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can't see what they find that is good in an org that has been deceiving and abusing its followers for such a long time with grandiose claims and false prophecies.

• talesin
    talesin
    ask them to check out the profiles and posts of the following: MDS, bjc2012, tfs

:P , a message from an email friend who thinks this may be helpful.

t

• Perry
    Perry

Similarly, a special 4 year "inspection" period has been given to modern day "Israel" of our time, yes, Jehovah's witnesses worldwide , starting from the Jewish observance of the "Great Hosanna," October 2001, exactly when the UN NGO "Adulterous" Affair of the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses was publicly revealed by the Guardian News of the UK on Monday, October 8, 2001. (James 4:4) However, concerning that all-important modern-day "inspection" of God's Name People, its quite apparent Jehovah's witnesses did not actually "discern the time" of their inspection at all. No they did not. Nevertheless, Jehovah and His official newly appointed "Messenger of the Covenant" came ever so quietly for this UNANNOUNCED INSPECTION of Modern Day "Israel," Jehovah's witnesses, from October 2001 thru October 2005 . Additionally, in Malachi 3:5, Jehovah God the Almighty is shown coming to His Temple People and Judging His people with a particularly SEVERE "judgment" itself. Therefore, it seems unbeknownst to many, Jehovah's witnesses, yes, surprisingly have already been judged in God's eyes! Oh, yes! Now, does that thought put any fear into you?

One could only hope!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

"The Report" is actually what took the blinders off my eyes. I remember having doubts about the organization and felt like something had changed and stumbled across their website. Since it was listed as "elders wanting reform" I felt like it wasn't apostacy to read it. It was the catalyst of learning the truth about the truth. It included a chapter from Ray Franz' book which prompted me to order and read CofC and then ISofCF. I actually saw the book, "The Report" in a book store and bought it and read it. I think they've changed their name now. For me, I've come to the conclusion that I don't want any part of organized religion ever again, but it did help to open my eyes.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Vitty

When I clicked on to register it said I was banned

It would not surprise me if they could trace that you got the link from here (an apostate site) to their site. The get there clean out your history and try again with a new browzer window.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit