Cabernet Sauvignon... God's Gift

by FMZ 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ya got the order wrong, Peaches!

• Valis
    Valis

Interesting to see who took the bait in this thread eh Ozzie?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ah you nknow how it is Valis, "Defending and Legally Establishing the Good News"

Ozzie (still upside-down)

• Valis
    Valis

How's your health these days matey? I know vaguely you were having some problems, but I have not been on much and lost track....Still able to have your shiraz I hope?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I've been using shiraz as a substitute for morphine! It tastes a darned sight better!!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I love a good cabernet sav...especially if it's from Nederberg or Stellenbosch. Two highly successful wineries.

My absolute fab is merlot though - ah with some good cheese & biscuits....you just can't beat it.

A brilliant red wine is ruby cabernet from hmmm can't remember the estate though.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    My absolute fab is merlot

Very acceptable!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I had a bottle of McGuigan Brothers Black Label merlot a few weeks ago. I have to say that it's one of my favorite reds and I'm not much of a merlot fan. The Aussies don't just do a good Shiraz!

• Purza
    Purza
    The Aussies don't just do a good Shiraz!

A few years back my boss let me stay in his vacation beach home and he told me I could have a bottle of wine. Little did I know I chose an $80 Australian Shiraz! He told me later by saying "I didn't mean THAT bottle". LOL

Have to say it was the BEST Shiraz I ever had. I thought it was wonderful even before I knew the price. Can't for the life of me remember who made it though.

Purza

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Have to say it was the BEST Shiraz I ever had. I thought it was wonderful even before I knew the price. Can't for the life of me remember who made it though.

Killerby? From Margaret River, Western Australia Their Shiraz1997 was rated one of the world's top three ever made. Guess who's got a cellar of it?? !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit