Cabernet Sauvignon... God's Gift

by FMZ 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Penfolds Barossa Valley any year

Doofdaddy - you have great taste! Mr C bought a bottle of that back from Aus - it was fabulous! run don't walk - try the presidents selection wolf blass - even better!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I hear people say that Cabernet Sauvignon is the king of the red wines just like Chardonnay is the king of the white wines.

The Australians developed the mediocre French syrah wine, into the great Shiraz which I prefer.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    And Canadian wine beats every one out all the time, especially our ice wine.

Bartles and Jaymes thanks you for your support.

• Purza
    Purza
    Especially if it is Californian Napa Valley

Uh. . . I beg to differ. More partial to Sonoma County wines.

That being said, the best cab I ever had was from Mendocino County. It was amazing stuff!

Purza

• delilah
    delilah

Wollf Blass Brown Label, Shiraz is VERY nice.......

• orion
    orion

oh come on now ...napa and sonoma are right next to each other....don't get so picky

i haven't tried mendocino wine......but its a nice place for a vacation

Have you been to V. Sattui purza? you have to try there gamay rouge....yum!!

• potleg
    potleg

Smooth and rich...that's God's gift...GUINNESS...Friday night, it's gliding down right now...to the music of PINK FLOYD...almost Paradise....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

(Psalm 104:15) 15 And wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice, To make the face shine with oil, And bread that sustains the very heart of mortal man.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hellyeah to the writer of Psalms. Mmm.. now I want some bread though. Dammit.

FMZ

• Purza
    Purza
    oh come on now ...napa and sonoma are right next to each other....don't get so picky

LOL

Have you been to V. Sattui purza? you have to try there gamay rouge....yum!!

No, I have not been there. Is that in Napa?

My husband's 40th b-day is next Saturday. I have rented a hummer limo for 12 of us and have scheduled some tastings in the Dry Creek area of Sonoma County. (He doesn't know about the limo yet -- it is a surprise).

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit