Spiking at the DC...

by Frog 18 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Froggie, can't you just go to the parking lot and put the UN letters on the cars instead?

Do takeout restaurants put flyers on people's cars in your area? Print up a fake menu on the back of the UN letter. Face the menu out and the UN letter in. That way no one will go around and remove all of them before the drivers get a chance to see them.

Problem is the web address doesn't print automatically on the bottom of the letter. You could add it though, so people will be able to check for themselves its validity. Wear casual clothes so you look like a worldly person, and a hat to avoid being recognized.

The only meanings of the word "spike" I know of means slipping some alcohol into someone's drink without them knowing, or a volleyball term. I seriously thought this thread was going to be about you going around putting whiskey into people's Shasta sodas at lunchtime. Darn.

• Sushi Crow
    Sushi Crow

Okay...I have to admit that I went to one about four years ago. I couldn't resist, it's right down the street from where I live. Entertainment, it was not. BORING it was. I was curious to see if anything had changed, I hadn't been since the 70's. Silly me to think that it would be interesting at all. The same men with the same speech patterns. Poor folks. I always thought about how things could be livened up. Jumping and dancing around would have been nice. Seems like they thought more about how to put people to sleep.

Sushi Crow

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oops! I thought you said "Spanking at the DC..."

• Frog
    Frog

Else, you have a filthy filthy lil mind;)...admittedly if I knew that spanking was on the agenda, I would definitely consider going for entertainment value! frog x

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'd be all over the flyers-under-the-windscreen-wiper idea if I didn't know that they assign young brothers to patrol the car parks for that exact reason. But I'm going to mine, to keep Darling Mother happy, and my man will be attending too, because I want him to see what I'm up against.

I can probably write the program myself;

Friday, two hours of welcome-and-keep-notes talks, the manuscript talk about the theme, and the family symposium (husbands lead, wives respect, children obey...)

Saturday, field service symposium, baptism, current needs (I'm guessing the internet will feature highly), the prophecy manuscript symposium

Sunday, More local needs, (I'm thinking something about loose conduct), drama, watchtower, 45 minutes of manuscripted lies to the public, and a couple of closing talks about fantastic growth in Kraplakistan and manufactured experiences of school duxes who threw in a college scholarship to clean windows.

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

I seriously thought this thread was going to be about you going around putting whiskey into people's Shasta sodas at lunchtime. Darn.

OH YES! How can anyone forget Shasta brand pop??? That stuff was nasty tasting; a little Jim Beam would have made the lemon-lime tolerable, LOL!

HS

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey Frog, did you go? I'm guessing that reality got the better of you. Hope you're ok!

• Dustin
    Dustin

Frog, I've often considered going to the DC and doing something like that. It would be fun to do something like that out of spite, and also knowing somone might look at it and say "HOLY S..T!". But really in the end it's better to not go anywhere near them. Remember their bad association will spoil our useful habits.

If you were to do it I wish you the best of luck. Anyways, good luck adjusting to the craziness of life on the run at the uni. Hopefully you do as well this semester as you did last, but I'm sure you will.

I love that Kermit humping thing. LOL I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair. Elsewhere you are one sick dude.

• rebel8
    rebel8

They don't patrol the parking lots in my area. The parking lots do not belong to the auditorium here; they are privately owned, so the bros have no right to patrol them.

I guess if they patrol, maybe you could make it look like a menu at face value but put a few zingers in there, LOL!

Dum Wang To Wer Chinese Restaurant

Takeout Menu

Chicken Fried Rice........$5.75 Chicken, rice, and vegetables stir fried with a tasty sauce. One of our most popular dishes. The WTS joined the United Nations. Visit their web site for proof:

BBQ Ribs......$6.99 Grilled ribs marinated in a spicy Chinese barbecue sauce, served with steamed broccoli. The WTS sent a letter to Hitler supporting his war effort. Check for proof.

You get the picture! This might be one of my best ideas yet! I will make up a dummy menu for anyone who asks, complete with graphics.....just 'cause I have nothing better to do today. OK, I'm going to start a new thread for entertainment value.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit