In defense of J-Dubs who post here, AKA JWD opposers!!!

by Check_Your_Premises 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Maybe we should also look for people calling dubs all sort of things, when they post something.

Sure! I am all for good manners. I usually pipe up with a "welcome" when some dub blusters in here and pisses everyone off.

I want them here! I don't think they can take the heat. If I am wrong I want to know it.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

OK OK ya got me.

What the hell is Tartarus??

Outoftheorg of the dumb confused class.

• mrsjones5
  • outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Thanks for enlightening me Mrs jones.

But please just keep this between you and me. If this gets out, those damned old geeks on the GB might get this and put it into the jw religion.

Those poor jw's are havin a hard enough time as it is.

Ya know what I mean??

Outoftheorg

Actually I am going to look this up on the internet. I bet there is something interesting there. OH after I leave here and go through your post I see there is more there. Thanks

BTW how did you come to know this??

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Phew. When I saw your id Mrs Jones, I got scared that I made a hasty generalization.

(This is an inside joke between Mrs Jones and I)

• melmoth
    melmoth

Do you suppose any of them report time spent here as witnessing?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have to admit I found it on www.google.com

I love google!!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

CYP

A good thread. I believe all posters are sincere and the rules should be applied equally to all. I notice how difficult (if not impossible) it is for JW posters to hide their fear and hatred. No one who has truth should need to refer to name-calling or labelling people. The sort of response we tend to see from JWs speaks volumes for the truth or otherwise of their beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit