Help me handle this louser

by Cupcake 36 Replies latest social relationships

• nilfun
    nilfun

Oh yeah, and like Maverick said:

...document everything in case he tries to burn you at work.

Good advice.

Good luck!

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

he claims that he will resign if i feel so uncomfortable. but i know thats not gonna happen if he does its cuz of something else. we work but dont interact at all with each other just trew other people or with stick um notes to do this or do that..... very umcomfortable . I figure he should just fess up and tell me he is sorry and act like a muture human being for being a f up

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

What's a "louser"?

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

my bad did i spell that wrong? is it loser Wow after all this time your the first one to catch that. you must be a teacher or something. But thanks for making me feel like a loser. ( LOL)

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Lies and games come form both sides (men and women) as I have had my share of them. You don’t like it when it is played on you so why do it to someone else. The best thing you can do is tell him you’re not interested and any more advances will be considered as unwelcome. If it doesn't stop you will have to take it to the next step i.e. sexual harassment. Cut him right off before he gets started is the best way to handle the situation.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I didn't read all the posts and just read about him being an x-con and gang member.....

LOSER

Like someone else said here don't even waste another brain cell on the AH.

Sorry for ranting but I have no use for these types as I have had my fill of these types of people and their "poor me" routine, while I have worked darn hard all my life for what I have....

All the best,

Will

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

no actually the x con is not the one that is playing the games with me or is the pathlagoical liar. the x con is someone else that is persuing me with roseses and candies and stuff. and yes if he keeps it up im not gonna have a choice but to tell him that i will be contacting the authouriuty rather scarey... the other loser is a instructor where i work at and he was interested in me and was trying to pursue me but then i found out he has a girlfriend who he claims is a roommate. has brought friction in the place of employment mostly because of so much lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit