Help me handle this louser

by Cupcake 36 Replies latest social relationships

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

Hi everyone just had another situation wanted to know your all opnion on how to deal with this one. here goes..... I got a dozen roses with ballons the other day at work and it had type written on the card " to someone special ?"that was on Friday.... I called my x and ask others if they sent them to me and everyone said no......including my co workers then Tuesday when i went to work, the florist brought me another dozen roses with a teddy bear and said he forgot to bring me the teddy bear on friday so he had a dozen roses a teddy bear and ballons again and the card read " thinking of you".... again didnt know who sent it... I talk to a co worker who is trying to make the moves on me and he said " do you want me to tell you the truth? I said yeah i always want the truth.... ( i cant stand liars) and he said well remember i said it wasnt me? well It was i sent them... and I ask why he said cuz i knew all the deliuma you were going threw here at work so i thought that would make you happy..... ( im still in disbelief) I ask him so why you send another( you see this guy is tight with his $ he wouldnt he dont know me that well to be doing that just seems like hes not tellin me the truth..... so i said Gee that was sweet thanks.... Im still not beliving it...... Today I find out who really sent them and they even showed me a receipt and gave me all the details and what ever... thing is the person ( co-worker ) who said it was him .... hes been trying to make the move on me and telln me how hes different from all other guys and how hes so glad he started to work were he did cuz now he meet his good friend blah blah blah... and how he thinks we would hit it off and how he would never ever lie to me and be loyal and u know all that stuff that a woman who has been burned would like to hear...... and then he lies about something as simple as this.......... try to get created for someone elses kind gusture.... LIES LIES LIES... why? now my question how should i comfront him.?.. I work with him... i want him to know how I know he lied to me and any chance he thought he had he blew it. UPDATE: RE: I emailed him and text him

you know some loser tryed to tell me he had sent me the stuff, when he hadn't and i know who sent them. and how desperate , cheap and pathetic I thought the person was to lie to me about something he didnt do..unless your the one that is lieing to me....

He responded: Are you talking about me in this e-mail? please response. Well I'm not lying to you. It was the last two day we haven't spoken too much to each other and I really have been feeling well with this cough of mine. I very tired from coughing all the time even at night. I guess it's not a good idea to surprise you with things. Some times I think you need a lift in life and things like flowers, ballons and candy help a person feel appreciate and needed in life. You are a special person, I've always told you that. Since I've been at the school no one has given you flowers only food Food is OK but people need other things in life to show them they are important. If you don't want to believe me that's your choice. I just won't do things like that again. It the small things in life that are the biggest. Especially when one does not expect them. Why would I want to lie to you. I just want to see you happy, because that all you expect from life and from a special person in your life.Anyway, have a good weekend, miss already and thinking of you. After that email a few hours later i get this phone call from a woman claiming to be his girlfriend finding my name and phone number on his cell phone. I told her I was a coworker and he claims he has no g/f.... any ways looks like this guys a BIG LOSER TWO... i told her not to let him know of the ohone all we had cuz im gonna try to come up with a plan to expose this player. Help me please come up with the next move on this loser... Lies......................................UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Just stay away from him. Going out to expose him is going to make you look like a loser yourself. I'd just leave it alone and be glad you are wise to his true self.

Really, I'd leave it. Walk away if you don't want more trouble. Making a big deal out of this at work can get you canned.

J

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

yeah i guess your right .. after talking to his friend. it seemed funny or I was glad that he didnt or that we didnt go out or anything cuz then I would been hurt, used, stupid for believing his lies... i just feel sorry fo rthe girl hes with now. shes the one that gets played time and time again. Im just wondering if I should le t him know i know you saw the email. hes all talking like we have something goin on. and we dont.

• Robdar
    Robdar

What Jeannie said.

Also, non-job related texting and emailing at work can get you fired too.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, if he's spreading rumors about you at work, report him to your HR department. But other than that, I'd leave it.

J

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Yeah, what those girls said. Just stay away, sounds like a real weirdo. Thank god youd didn't get more involved, Cupcake.

Next time he brings it up, just say, yeah, thanks, it's so nice to have a pleasant bouquet once in a while. And sort of cut the conversation short like you're kind of bored. Keep your conversations with him as short and boring as possible. No drama. Get rid of this guy asap. And sorry to his girlfriend, but hopefully she's seen the light too.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

You could always tell him, "Don't waste your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date."

• Sith
    Sith

Son of a bitch! I just saved myself $50.00. Thanks, ladies

• talesin
    talesin

I'd let the HR people know, for sure. Scorned men often are quite vengeful.

also this,

shes the one that gets played time and time again

She knows, why else did she call you? If she didn't know, she 1) wouldn't be checking his cell phone or 2) would have asked him who you were if she discovered it accidentally.

She's a grownup, and if she's putting up w/ a cheater/player, then she prolly lives for the drama.

tal

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Talesin...scorned PEOPLE are vengeful.....women are just as bad as men. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit