Just Got word...

by RichieRich 69 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

OMG that is just stoooooopid that they would reprove him for that.

Next year he can wear one that says: "Available and coming to a congo near you."

or maybe "I'm single and on my way out. Get me before those worldly girls do."

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

lol-

Its funny to us.

Last I heard, he's in deep shizzle from his family too.

I hope things work out for him- but Ill be laughing the whole time.

• potleg
    potleg

It's very funny and no big deal...and they wonder why they can't keep young people in the borg.

• Carol
    Carol

Just a couple of questions:

Zagor: Why would he have to have a car to offer a ride? Oops, don't answer inappropriate question

Richie: Do they know he's a friend of yours? Maybe the took fingerprints off the checks?

The only grounds I could see that they might feel they had him on, is he should stay single and not worry about dating or marrying 'til after Armageddon! OH NO! I knew I shouldn't have answered the telephone when I saw Mom's number come up.....she just got back from the DC......and my daughter was out and couldn't ring the door bell so I could use that as an excuse to get off the Phone! Pray for Me...........

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

RitchieR:

Know what you mean about the freakin' Witlesses nowadays. I feel it is a totally different religion from when I was a kid (who would never leave school by the way - 40 years ago and countin)

Now if a dub sees a "weak" or "halfhearted one" in the street they either pass by with a mealy mouthed smile, or cross over the street.

The measure of the maturity of the religion and those in it - to me - is how able they are to laugh at themselves.

JW not even self aware yet.

The Catholics have such a highly developed sense of fun that I think their faith is all growed up.

Keep working out fella!

HB

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Damn thats funny! Wish I woulda come up with something like that back in my days. So how is a brutha supposed to find a sista to marry if he cant advertise?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    DannyBloem wrote:
    In my language that word looks very much like "free and willing". So we changed the card for an elder to "free and willing". he did not notice. Walked half of the day with it, and wondering why people looked at him. Until he finally discovered it...

Too funny! If I may ask, what exactly were the words in question?

RichieRich wrote:
    At his TMS last night, they announced, "A matter concerning {Richie's Friend} has been dealt with by the elders."

Is your friend baptized? I could be wrong, but I thought the locution "A matter concerning ... has been dealt with" was reserved for unbaptized publishers? Or is that the new formula for reproof?

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's the humourous side of a high control organisation.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

That's so freaking funny. I'm rolling.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Richie,

I hope your friend comes out of the brainwash machine he sounds like a alright dude to me!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit