Just Got word...

by RichieRich 69 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I believe it was Paul that said "Thou shalt not use a whitish box to lampoon the faithful slave, as this is a cutting off offense".

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Seems like a cool Jay Dub to me! Is that even possible?

GBL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's good.

I used to have different names on mine. I would make up really good ones.

Brooke

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

When I was an elder, if I were to see that I'd have a hell of time not rolling on the floor laughing.

Maybe that was why the other elders, most anyway, didn't like me .

Outoftheorg

• Purza
    Purza

That is highly entertaining!

Don't the elders have better things to worry about? Sheesh!

Purza

• Frog
    Frog

Can't believe he got raked over the coals for that?!?...well actually I can, since one can almost get in the pooh for just breathing in the wrong direction, yeashka! Seriously though, I think its a brilliant idea, and all those elders with sticks up their bum need to relax about such harmless gestures. Besides we all know that conventions/assemblies/large gatherings are all meat markets for the young people in heat...and yet most single, dateless dubs go home each year with their hopes dashed and end up going out and "fornicating" instead due their complete desperation! So frikin stupid, damned if you do, damned if you don't frog x

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm still laughing!!! Somebody, please tell me how I can email this picture to my Non-Baptized sister. I think she still has a sense of humor. I'm not that good with this computer stuff yet. Thanks

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think it is great!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I figured out how to send it. Am I good or what? Hope I can remember how I did it.

• talesin
    talesin
    No sense of humor. Their idea of fun is sliding down a hundred razor blades into a pool of alcohol !

LOL! Tres, that is one of my expressions, only replace 'alcohol' with 'iodine'!

Richie, I can't believe they would threaten to DF him over that .... lmao! ... he has a real sense of humour ... there's hope for this one. Hmm, wonder if he likes MILFs? ...

JUST KIDDING, come on folks!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit