If Ted Jaracz Dies Will the Governing Body Allow Blood Transfussions

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Perhaps you are right, lawyers should know better (is there one on this forum?)I am just going by common sense: if I give erroneous advice that proves lethal I have to bear moral responsibility for it.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:NOW, they're changing their minds....??? all those parents that watched their children die of lukemia because they couldn't have blood or bone marrow transplants....those little hemopheliacs......???? it makes you want to cry.

(((Carol))). The members of the governing body are deluded old fools. They deserve to be shot dead.

GBL

• kid-A
    kid-A

There is no other way to put it. They are collectively guilty of thousands of murders. It would be interesting if somebody actually did an analytical investigation into exactly how many deaths have resulted not only from the absurd blood policiy, but also from the older vaccine and organ transplant bans...tens of thousands I am sure. What has always disgusted me is the complacency of most governments to have allowed this to happen. I believe there are limits to religious freedom. When a sect ignores and violates the most basic moral foundations of a civilized society, action must be taken. How our governments have tolerated the "child sacrifice" of the WTS is beyond my comprehension. disgusting.

• minimus
    minimus

Frankie, are you hung up on the governing body or what??

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Looks like Melita is wearing the pants now and barking the orders.

Make way for a female takeover!

• besty
    besty

If Teddy J dies for want of a banned blood fraction the rest of the GB will high-five each other and congratulate themselves on how sticking faithfully to Gods Word always brings the best results :-)

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

If they changed it would not be a sudden cange. That would ruffle too many feathers and be too embarassing for them. I doubt they will ever change this. It's more likely that artficial blood products will make blood transfusions obsolete.

• yknot
    yknot

Why change anything beyond the June 2000 MOC?

All they really have to do is let fade into WTS history. Stop printing articles, blood card drives, the high liability known as the HLC and let it be buried in the past like all other controversial MOCings (cuz when is the last time your read anything in the current SE WTs about vaccines and canabalistic organ transplants).

In the end anything other then autoDA can be seen as coercion. The likes of Germany and France will probably be the ones to put the policy permanently out to pasture publication wise.

Anyone heard any news about the final legal ranglings being hashed by either government with the WTS/CCJW/IBSA?

Melita dear.....why are you reviving posts from 4 years? Why not contribute your delightful self to other threads? Besides sweetie everyone knows when the GB didn't smack the Legal Department back into it's place over Bulgaria...... it was the begininng of the end for Gene's pet project....

Ted Jaracz....proof that Service Department Enforcers don't make great visionary leaders!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit