frankiespeakin

In that interview Ted's sociopathic nature comes shinning through:

• Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Shallow affect
  • Callous/lack of empathy
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

Frankie,

No offense, but you sure do seem concerned with the GB. I know its smart to go after the head, but what's up with that?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They could easily change the blood policy by publishing New Light (TM) based on two areas in the bible.

1. In the New Testament Jesus was asked if it was lawful to heal on the Sabbath and he answered yes (breaking the Sabbath was a capital offence). Jesus basically said: I want mercy not sacrifice.
    2. In the Old Testament King David was starving and snuck into the temple and ate some of the food meant for sacrifice. The passage basically said that it was ok break the law (a capital offence) for the sake of saving a life.
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Richie,

The Governing Body hides behind the WT. When you put the blame on the WT you are puting it on an impersonal entity. We need to put the blame on those that dictate what the WT teaches the people behind the mask.

When I first came on this board most of the blame was on the WT, I found that so misleading and felt the need to always highlight the Governing Body. I think our critisism does alot more good when directed to those in power than to an intangable WT.

• Gerard
    Gerard

When Ted Jackass Jaracz dies, the show will continue.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Governing Body is the FDS. They make the policy. They destroy lives with their apostate shit. They blaspheme the name of God. They steal Jesus' authority and abuse it. I hope the bastards languish forever in hell.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also think the issue is too explosive to be let go off suddenly and indeed we can see them loosening up on this issue very gradually according to a well planned time table allowing more and more freedom hoping to diffuse the tension iherent in it sufficiently, before they actually make the final move of removing entirely the ban. But however artful their climbdown there will be lot of angry people that will sue for loss of relatives and that is what terrifies them because it means financial damage, if they lose which is a very likely outcome.

So they will hold out as much as they can regardless of the fact that more JWs will die of the blood policy. Hardliners or not they have little choice in the matter.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Green,

Everybody is saying that but I don't think it is true. I think if they change thier blood policy now they will not have any more or less lawsuits to worry about becaused they changed it. The lawsuits will come reguardless, as soon as someone makes a crack in the WT legal armor thier will be a flood of cases.

The real reason IMO for not changing the blood policy is that they will loose members, some will leave because they think the GB has gone soft and they think it should be more hard line but most would leave because this change of policy would open up thier eyes to just how stupid this GB really is.

• potleg
    potleg

See this organization is not in anyway theocratic...it's a dictatorship. When Teddy has breathed his last things will change and evolve with the passage of time, just look at their history...Eventually the blood issue maybe less of a focal point. Remember if God really was running the show there would not be changes and revisions.. The New Light doctrine is just a cover up for their screw-ups.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Frankie, I think if they admit that they have been wrong all along on the issue that will greatly weaken their legal position, it will make them sitting ducks.

No matter what sort of sophistries they find to juggle things around and confuse the dubs as they did with the final generation concept, it will blow up in their faces. It won't work for them.

So I think they will not let their armour down by admitting that they have sent thousands of dubs including many children to their deaths through false doctrine. It will cost them billons in crippling compensations and most likely ruin them.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit