To all our London friends here on JWD ,,Please check in .

by kls 61 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

GREENDAWN HAS POSTED!!!! HOORAY

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

horrible life:

Gill, Greendawn and LittleToe posted after the bombings so I'm sure they're all safe.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Has anybody heard from LT?

Yes I had a chat with him about 10.30 last night - he's fine and was at his sisters and his usual annoying cheerful self!

• gumby
    gumby

Besides...LT is eternal dammit! Long live LT.

Gumbaaa

• squinks
    squinks

Do we have a complete head count yet? I hope to see you all posting soon. My heart goes out to our friends in the UK. It does seem like yesterday that we were going through this here in the US. I remember turning on the TV each morning with dread, afraid of what I might see.

Squinks

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Its great there is so much support for everyone on here.

I was glued to the radio yesterday as it all unfolded and i've felt kinda strange ever since. What has happend is terrible, and while i feel bad for the people affected by it, im pleased everyone on these boards is so far ok.

Love-love-love-love-love!!!

Paul

• Robdar
    Robdar

Any word from Stilla?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Just found this thread.

I'm safely at my sister's, which is more than 500 miles from the bombings. I heard about it on the radio, while driving down, and so dropped Crumpet a line. She's the only one that I'm aware of working there, but as you can see, completely safe.

Hope they catch the bastards, or even better that they were suicide bombers!!!

Thanks for the concern, though.

I understand that Prince's Street in Edinburgh was closed, due to a suspicious package which was involved in a controlled explosion. Also, as I was arriving in Inverness, the bomb squad was heading there as someone dug up a wartime grenade

Gawd, the world's gone mad, since I left ma wee island!!!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Little Toe, Crumpet, and all the rest of you: thank you so very much for letting us know you're safe and well. Although I've never met most of you in person, I do care about my friends here, and I've been worried for your safety. My heart goes out to those who were affected by this attack, and all of Great Britain is in my prayers tonight.

• kls
    kls
    Any word from Stilla?

Robdar asks , has anyone heard from Stilla and does anyone know if all have checked in ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit