To all our London friends here on JWD ,,Please check in .

by kls 61 Replies latest jw friends

• dabatgaly
    dabatgaly

i cant believe someone got up this morning to do this horrific crime ,i live in ealing in london we had an ira bomb few years back we couldnt get in to work for days ,just one car bomb no one died , this is just evil, my thoughts are with those poor people and their famillies

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

The prayers and thoughts of this puertorican exiled in Texas, goes out to all of you in the UK. Our hearts go out to you and hope all of you are safe!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Been thinking of all here from UK, today at work. My thoughts are with you.

• kazar
    kazar

My thoughts and hopes go out to my friends in the UK that they are safe.

• kls
    kls

First chance i have had to check in and please know we are all thinking of all you folks in London and am deeply sorry .

Please keep this going so we know that all our friends here have checked in .

Much love to you all

• Robdar
    Robdar

My prayers are with all of you. Has anybody heard from LT? Wasn't he on his way to the barbie?

Love to all our friends in England.

Robyn

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

This is such horrible news. My thoughts are with you and I sincerely have worried about all of you since I first heard the news.

peace

Meagan

• Es
    Es

Im thinking bout you all. Was very worried when i heard on the news last night es

• Soledad
    Soledad

what a sad day indeed. I cannot believe this is happening again. I woke up at 6am (NY) just as this news was breaking and I felt so sick.

9/11 still feels like yesterday to me. I still have nightmares about that day. I can't get over the events of that day, the long walk home, the smoke billowing right at me, almost grinning wickedly. I'll never get over the broken glass, the gray ash, the blood-slattered walls.

last year my sister and brother in law were in Madrid on 3/11. They miraculously escaped harm by mere seconds.

as a child living in South America "resistance" attacks were the order of the day. made our daily lives a living hell.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Where's Brummie Cat?? Does anyone know? Haven't 'seen' LT either...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit