To all our London friends here on JWD ,,Please check in .

by kls 61 Replies latest jw friends

• desbah
    desbah

My prayers and sympathy goes out to all the ppl who are injured and killed today in London bombing...this is a sad day for UK

• clementine
    clementine

((((all of you)))) i think about you and i hope you and your families and friends are all fine...

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

What a sad day.

~Hill

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I feel such sorrow about all this.

DY

• carla
    carla

Thinking of you guys, some of the Brits still have not been able to check in here. Hope they and their loved ones are ok. carla

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Talked to our software engineers out there, doing okay.

His attitude was curiously subdued. To the effect that the Brits are more used to this sort of thing, for instance:"The Troubles" with the IRA, etc.

Could just be that famous British reserve kicking in, I suppose....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It is a bit of that Captain. We don't want to show that we are unnerved in anyway. But I assure you people this morning were very shocked. And we haven;t had any IRA stuff for years and years - since I was kid, so its not that familiar ground. I think it will seem more real when I get home and watch the news.

• z
    z

Big ((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))) to all

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I did not go into London this morning but my wife did. She had a conference in the centre of town. She got to Kings Cross at 8.50 she should of then got on the Piccadilly line heading west but because her mainline train was delayed coming in, took a taxi instead (Very rare).

I dread to think what could have been if she took the tube instead.

• delilah
    delilah

My heart has weighed heavy all day...heard the news as I was on my way to work.....all at my workplace were glued to the telly and to the radio...hope our friends here, and their families are safe. My condolences to the people of London, and all of England..

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit