Our Friend, Outnfree, Needs Our Help!

by Robdar 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

As most of you are aware, our friend, Brenda, aka Outnfree, has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is undergoing chemo. I asked her if she would mind if we did a weekly prayer vigil and she said that she would appreciate it. She thinks that Thursdays would be good since that is when she goes to the doctor to receive the chemo.

I would like to start this Thursday, July 7th, at 8:00 pm Central. That would be 9:00 pm Eastern, 7:00 pm Mountain and 6:00 pm Pacific. For our friends across the pond and elsewhere, please add your prayers at 8:00 pm in your time zone or join us (if you are awake) during ours.

Even if you are not a believer, please send your good thoughts and well wishes to our dear friend.

Please concentrate on Brenda and visualize her becoming well and that her chemo treatments will be effective but will not make her feel ill.

I have received permission from Brenda to post her full name and location to assist in the visualization and prayers. I will post that information on Thursday.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

Robyn

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Good Luck and lots of love Brenda!

• kls
    kls

Wonderful idea and anything to help

• greendawn
    greendawn

Wishing Brenda a successful treatment and quick recovery from the chemo.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I will send my good thoughts this Thursday, Brenda. I'll put it on my calendar! You'll do well, the cancer will be dissolved by the Chemo, and you'll be feeling like yourself again soon.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTTT

Back to the top

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I will have positive thoughts for her to get better very soon.

Keep us posted.

DL76

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Outnfree:

Please be strong! I wish you all the best!

LHG

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

(((Brenda)))

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Bless your heart Robdar! I saw that you had mentioned this earlier on and I had forgotten all about it.

Dear Brenda, how we wish we could say some magic words and make you well again!

Folks, let's DO WHAT WE CAN to make this ordeal pass by quickly for Brenda, okay? Whatever YOU feel comfortable in sending along for her---please do it with conviction.

(((Brenda))) (((Robyn)))

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit