Our Friend, Outnfree, Needs Our Help!

by Robdar 40 Replies latest jw friends

• RN
    RN

Already sending healing thoughts to you Brenda-- thanks Robyn for letting us know.

RN

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Brenda, my thoughts are with you. I love reading your posts, hope to hear you are well soon.

GBL

• Es
    Es

Thinking of you Brenda hope all goes well es

• Robdar
    Robdar

Before I go to bed, BTT

Good night all.

Robyn

• carla
    carla

The thoughtfulness of people on this and the other boards never ceases to amaze me! My thoughts and Prayers are with you Brenda! carla

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((JWD Peeps)))))) (somehow saying "Friends" just doesn't feel/sound like what I want to convey. Leftover dubism, y'know?)

I have been feeling like crap since day 2 post chemo until last night, really -- so Day 5? This morning, things are a little better and I am about to leave to have my CBC (Complete Blood Count) taken to see how the first treatment affected my blood. It's affected my waistline -- 8 lbs lighter! Those who have met me over the years know that's not necessarily a negative. As I mentioned to someone else earlier this AM, I could reach goal weight by December if I lose approximately the same amount after each treatment.

I DO feel in need of prayers and energy to boost my positivity. Just not being totally nauseous lifts one's spirit, but I'm also trying to find the Life Lesson in this whole thing and know that part of it is allowing others to express their love, because love IS the answer. Also, I'm not good at asking for help for myself, generally speaking, and now I have no choice.

THANK YOU for being willing to help, everyone.

Mark -- I have NO idea how to host a picture of myself online. I do not own a digital camera, either. Not sure if anyone at any of the Apostofests I've attended who actually DOES know might have a snapshot of me to put up??? If you think that would help? I am certainly NOT incognito!

OK -- have to dash to my appointment! Thanks again to Robyn for offering the suggestion and following through.

Love,

Brenda

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Brenda)))))

Before I leave for work, BTT

Love,

Rob

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Brenda, there is a way to upload a picture directly to JWD, and if there isn't an existing pic from a 'fest you can always have film developed into electronic format these days..

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

(((((Brenda))))))

I'm sorry you're having to go thru all this chemo, but I'm glad it's at least available. I just wish it wasn't such a hard 'pill' to swallow.

Hang in there and keep your chin up. We are thinking positive thoughts about you !

The Rabbits

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Brenda: Hugs to you! Also I will be thinking of you on thur. and I will make sure to send positive vibes your way!

Melanie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit