What did you do over the weekend?

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I was bad! We went to our cabin Friday night till sunday. I went through 3 cases of buttlight! Yesterday there were fireworks and karaoke at a local bar which we went to. We had started to drink at 8:30 am! (only do that at the cabin thank god) I got so drunk that I barfed my guts out in the parking lot! Good thing I hid in front of the truck and no one saw me! But still had a great weekend! Anyone else do anything fun?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i watched hitch, the pacifier, the aviator......and slept alot lmao.

glad you had fun! hugs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Went to an Independence Day ceremony.

You WT freaks should read Psalms 33:12 before you go self-righteous on us for celebrating the religious freedoms we have in the US.

• Frog
    Frog

Happy 4th of July my American friends!

• mrs rocky2
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Yardwork

But afterwards I took my son in the pool for a refreshing swim, that was fun.

DL76

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I got a new baby puppy cocker spaniel... Here she is!

• delilah
    delilah

I did some gardening, and some house cleaning, laundry....ho hum.....then I relaxed on the porch with a few ice cold beer, and enjoyed knowing that my entire town was completely void of JW's.....they were at District conventions in various cities.....hahahahaha....didn't miss them parading around knocking on doors one little bit... It was almost eerie, you know?

Delilah P.S. also enjoyed the fireworks that went off all weekend long in various backyards....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Played tennis with my nephews and brother in law. Saw some fireworks tonight. Watched the hot dog eating contest on ESPN. Watched a few Muhammed Ali fights on ESPN Classics. That guy was the coolest ever.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

My wife and I went to our "get away house" in Oregon and mowed and had a beer and cleaned up and had a beer and did some carpenter work and had some margaritas and then next day.

Drove to Anthony lakes in the mountains. Looks just like the lakes in the Swiss alps. Just beautiful.

Then drove to Granit Oregon an old small mining town with several old houses standing and several new ones. Reminds one of the old mining days. There we had a beer and sandwiches. From there to Sumpter Oregon another old mining town. They still have the huge mining dredge in one of the ponds and it is an interesting museum "if you like to know a little of the world of 100 yrs ago".

Started home and stopped at a turnout and ate some wate rmelon, shared some with two adults riding bicycles and they told us they are cycling to Virginia. That is one hell of a long bicycle ride.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit