A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

by jschwehm 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
  • outnfree
    outnfree

Good one, Jeff!

And then there's all the rewriting in the bound volumes that had to go on to change predictions (prophecies?) when the Millenium came and went without incident...

• potleg
    potleg

Well because they know more than Jesus did...silly.

• Frog
    Frog

cause the FDS is the new Jesus, to get to Jehoba you have to do through them

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Don't you know they, out of ALL the people in the world, are filled with the holy spirit, oops, I meant the GB and WTS are full of themselves. I wonder if they get drunk to come up with all this shit. Or maybe they have some kind of dementia!! They have entirely too much time on their hands!!

• aniron
    aniron

"The Household of God"

"The pillar and bulwark of the truth"

Not much different from what the Watchtower claims for itself.

• carla
    carla

Post cards are a wonderful way to plant a few seeds. Short and to the point, almost can't help but to read them. Someone else also offers postcards, very colorful. Wish I could remember who. Nice job. carla

• rambaldi
    rambaldi

I don't believe that Jehovah's Witnesses are following anyone who has written

God's Kingdom of a Thosand Years have approached.

We are following the sign that Jesus gave in Matt 24.

• rambaldi
    rambaldi

What a joke. Read the rest of the catholic exjw gift store.

Is that all the better that Catholics can do?

A simple attack on Jehovah's Witnesses?

And what if someone can't answer that? Do Catholics have

anything better? If the Catholics have something better

then they would go door to door and teach that to people.

These Catholics are like others who are jealous of the spiritual

prosperity of Jehovah's people.

All proceeds from this store go to assist us in our out reach ministry to Jehovah's Witnesses and others who wish to learn about the truths of the Catholic Faith.

What truths of the Catholic Faith?

Catholic Dad Official Pastor of the Domestic Church

Icons and pope shirts? This is a joke site.

• Mary
    Mary

rambaldi, what planet are you from? While I don't agree with alot of Catholic teachings, your statement shows your ignorance and assimilation. The Witnesses are constantly bashing the Catholic Church and have been for the past 130 years so don't be surprised if a Catholic actually does the same thing. Besides, Jeff wasn't bashing the Witnesses, his quote from the BIBLE clearly shows that by Jesus' standard, no one should pay attention to anyone who claims that the Kingdom has approached or is "near", so what's your problem?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit