Do you really want to get over it?

by Markfromcali 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm driven to understand it, analyze it, come to grips with it, and get over it as best I can. Doesn't mean that I don't revisit the issues, just that they don't hurt as bad as they did...

Is that what you meant?

J

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Getting burned badly isn't easy to forget.

Yes, that would make a lovely, catchy country tune, Former Gumby Jack.

I come here to JWD to see my brothers and sisters I found in the org. that I didn't lose when I left, because they left, too. We all lost millions of brothers and sisters, didn't we? When we left, we did. But the old scraggly a$$ed gov bod geezers in NYC would like to keep all of us who have left away from each other, too. Why the hell should we let them do that?

We all have a bond due to shared experience. Coming here doesn't mean we aren't over the WTBTS. Coming here is being drawn to that bond.

• gumby
    gumby

Flyin and Jeanibeanz.....you both expressed this subject so well in your last posts. You both expressed the wat at least I feel. I think I'll have you gals over some evening just to thank you fer bein so damn smart and stuff

Gumby

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali
    I don't think it's a matter of WANTING to get over it. Some can't get away from it.

Yeah, that must be why I keep coming back and make posts like this one. It isn't about forgetting, it's about caring. It makes no sense that I would stare at this screen for hours trying to come up with something when there is nothing I can say.

Rest assured none of what you have said was ever implied. I'm sorry I cannot convey it more clearly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit