The Real Deal - Silencing the critics Part 2

by rambaldi 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Unbelievable ignorance on the part of one who is here to 'enlighten' us, Rambaldi.

How long have you been a JW? Do you even remember how hateful the magazines and books used to be in their opinions and statements toward the UN and anyone who had *any* dealings with it?

You are either completely duped, or you are a liar.

J

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    The WTS has repeatedly said that the UN, ALL of the UN is the "beast" and those that have anything to do with it are wicked. If you don't see the hypocrisy in that statement, then take your blinders off and dust off your brain.

Farkel

ROFLMFAO!

DL76

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"Silencing the critics?" I wonder if Rambaldi just commited a drive-by shouting.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

If you are such a devout JW, please explain why you are frequenting the "apostate" web sites, when that is strictly prohibited by your "god"? Or is it you have grandious delusions of making a difference here? Why don't you go tell your elders what you have been up to and see what your god's direction is? You are deliberately commiting a bit time offense, that I believe merits an judicial meeting with consequences.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    drive-by shouting.

I really need one of those smileys that is dying laughing. That was really rich, K. I'll put it to good use in 'real' life...

J

• upside/down
    upside/down

You mean this one?

u/d

• Mary
    Mary
    ramaldi droned: The organization is lead by Jesus Christ through the Governing Body.

Sure it is.....just like the Cathlic Church is lead by Jesus Christ through the Pope.

I don’t recall the governing body having a vote on the matter and then publishing the matter to the organization.

Ya well, what you "can't recall" would fill an encyclopedia.................

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Welcome to Rambaldi you have engaged me numerous times on mostly secular forums,that's all i have to say.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I love how "silencing the critics" threads always grab the most responses from ... um ... the critics ....

The next principle to consider is: How does the actions of an individual working at the Watchtower Society affect the organization? It doesn’t. The organization is lead by Jesus Christ through the Governing Body. I don’t recall the governing body having a vote on the matter and then publishing the matter to the organization. So…

Someone is seriously out of touch ... that is EXACTLY how it happens ... except you forgot about the part where they meet a year or so later and change their mind and publish "New Light" .... or "Lighter-colored Sh*t", as I like to call it.

-ithinkisee

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ithinkisee said,

I love how "silencing the critics" threads always grab the most responses from ... um ... the critics ....

Yah, kind of like silencing the hornets by hitting the nest and running like hell. Or kicking the junk yard dog, and then running like hell. Or ...

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit