Let's go HYPER!!! - Warning Will Robinson, Dansk time ahead...

by LittleToe 45 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Ian....your too sweet of a guy to be sick. Ozzie and Brenda too.

Hugs and prayers to all of our sick buddies whom we love.

Gumby

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Many good vibes headed your way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also wishing you the berry best care!

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Ian and Brenda,

Pleas let me add my "late" best wishes too...better late than never (although my credit card company doesn't think so) since I always seem to miss my region's assigned time!

W.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear ALL,

Your ever regular loving thoughts and best wishes for myself are truly appreciated - and I'm so glad Brenda and Ozzie are receiving same

I have to admit to not getting up this morning to my usual happy self after your vigils due to an increased level of morphine in a patch being placed on my body yesterday. It made me sick throughout the day and also this morning. Happily, my body seems to be adjusting now and I feel much better, but I haven't eaten for over 24 hours.

I am still extremely confident that with God's blessing and all your continual best wishes and vibes we can beat this thing. Even though I'm still a bit wobbly I actually feel on the mend.

Love to you all,

Ian

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Dear Ian --

I'm so sorry the new patch upset your stomach --- I hope you improved throughout the day and were able to have some tea and toast or soup.

I'm nursing a miserable cold and won't be doing my usual water therapy today, so instead I will sip on my mint tea this afternoon and send some time thinking about you, sending extra prayers for your stomach to settle down.

Lots of love to you and Claire and the boys!

Marjorie

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Sorry I missed the thread and the special timing yesterday... Thinking of you as ever though.

Hope things will be going better and that in the meantime you are enjoying every enjoyable moment, in spite of the bad you're being through.

Sticking by,

Didier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit