Let's go HYPER!!! - Warning Will Robinson, Dansk time ahead...

by LittleToe 45 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

As you are probably very well aware, one of our posters is fighting a nasty and rare form of lymphoma.

Ian has a lot of grit, and would really appreciate our positive thoughts/vibes/prayers, etc., whatever suits your paradigm

It's every Tuesday evening, with the first Tuesday of a month (like this one) making a special effort to join in for a HYPER-EFFORT!!!

Wherever we are on this Tuesday at any time you feel like, and at 8pm (at YOUR local time), let's just go for it. It'll mean that there's plenty going his way, and a constant stream as each timezone hits!

Please help show your support by keeping this "back to the top" (bttt), between now and Wednesday!

• under74
    under74

Ian, hope you're doing well. Many hugs to you.

And you to LT.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LT - Will Robinson from Lost In Space?? Cos now you;ve said that IO've spotted more than a passing resemblance between our own Dansk and Dr Zacahary Smith! LOL!

Dansk, I feel I've been on the board long enough to add my thought vibes to everyone else's at 8 tomorrow.

Hugs and warm wishes that you win the battle!

Crumpet x

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

(((((((((((Dansk))))))))))))

• greendawn
    greendawn

Ian I am sure you have the strength to beat the disease win the battle, wish you a good recovery.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian I am sure you have the strength to beat the disease win the battle

When I continually read vigil threads like this I really am strengthened to do just that!

Thanks, LT, for starting the thread!

Perhaps we can think of Outnfree, also. I believe she must have had her first chemotherapy by now. Anyone heard how she is?

Love to ALL,

Ian

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

very best wishes to you Dansk!

pepheuga

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Best of luck to Ian and Outnfree!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ian:
    I'm sure Brenda will appreciate that, and there's plenty to go round

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I'm all for it!!!

Here's to (((((IAN))))) and (((((OUTNFREE)))))

~Hyper-Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit