First annual Apostate Independence Day?? Any takers? Lurkers L00k please.

by IP_SEC 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good Idea.

How about a variation?

Doesn't the local congregation have to send a copy of all letters of DA'ing to the society?

What if one were to make his letter up on a huge poster-board and attach it to the door of the KH, Martin Luther style on a Sunday morning? Then the elders would have to take it down and find a place to hide it - and somehow copy it to send to brooklyn. Before they could, many would see it. If all did that on the same day - or as mentioned by another - stood up and read it during the WT study - that would increase the impact?

Jeff [of the lets make the Big Bang as Big as possible class]

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

It's just my opinion but I think you can do far more damage not DA'ing yourself and maintaining your JW contacts to sow seeds of discontent and doubt. Once you're the proud owner of a label of disfellowshipped or disassociated, it makes it far more difficult to have personal contact with JW relatives and friends. Before I DA'd I had regular contact with a number of JW's. Now, rarely.

You want to shake some JW's up? At their next assembly, rent a billboard for the weekend on a major roadway to wherever it's being held. Have the billboard show every year the Watchtower has had a failed Armageddon prophecy with a line through it. Also have the words "generation of 1914" with a line through it. Then put a question on the bottom of it. Like "The Truth?" Or "Jehovah's Witnesses, over a century of false prophecy." What do you think will be the hot topic of conversation at the assembly when the dubs get there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit